[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Torba_vs_Trump.png (88 KB, 518x560)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
Ok, explain ne what's going on here. Is Trump based or not? Is Torba based or not? Who's the traitor and who's our guy? The right wing is so divided that it's hard to tell who is a controlled OP and who is legit.
>>
It’s not all of Silicon Valley, just some of Silicon Valley and the reason is actually quite simple. These guys were always fakes. The reason they pushed leftist politics is because it was professionally convenient. Then the left won and got free rein to run with all the shit they pushed and it got in the way of their businesses, their money, their shallow social lives, so they abandoned ship. In truth, Donald Trump is a fairly moderate, even progressive Republican. It’s easy for the fake professionals and social climbers to abandon ship and cling to the guy because they could see themselves hobsnobbing with his type at California vineyards and rooftop bars in New York. That’s how these people are. They’re the ultimate shallow cosmopolitans and they have an affinity for Trump because they all believe they’re a creative, even revolutionary minority. It’s all about ego for them.
>>
>>472464027
I get all my data from @BasedTorba
>>
File: andrew torba's mindset.jpg (61 KB, 1003x607)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>472464027
>Andrew Torba

CRUST STATUS: KANG
>>
since forever my gmail acct any GOP/Trump fundraising emails always went straight to spam
this morning there were like 15 of them in my inbox. somebody flipped a switch on that shit literally overnight
>>
>>472464027
The economy is fucking SHOT. And when Trump was in charge, it was doing fucking great.
Yeah, covid, blah blah. They dug us $5T into debt during covid and there's NO fucking way out.
But at least Trump will recognize this.
The Silicon Valley types surely realize that we can't solve Social Security by just taxing the shit out of everyone with excess money saved up. That won't get you fucking ANYWHERE.
They see what Biden's plans are. It's to loot the upper classes to temporarily patch the government's terrible spending/budget problems.
And at the end of the day, when it comes to their money, their ideology suddenly goes out the window.
Just like moms with their kids going to 'the good schools'.
>>
>>472464027
Jews control silicon valley. They want to promote Trump to further their goals of sending white men to go fight for Israel and Ukraine. They still are your enemies, do not be fooled.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.