[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714150929266416.jpg (121 KB, 900x900)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>The candidates to run "the most powerful country in the world" are a dumbass celebrity and a senile old man

And Americans wonder why the rest of the world are mocking them.
>>
>>472468086
It's still more real than the holocaust
>>
Give some examples of leaders from other countries that you think are good leaders
>>
>>472468086
No-no, you misunderstand. It isn't "Americans" who chose them but AIPAC & the Zionist system of Governance.
They just get told who to vote for between 2 Loyal subjects of Israel.
>>
>>472468086
i don't care about your thread but I'm taking your cat image to post on /bant/ later
>>
>>472468086
Trump is also a senile old man
>>
>>472468086
The dumbass celebrity is also a senile old man thoughbeit
>>
>>472468086
Who better to rule over a circus than clowns?
>>
>>472468376
>Trump is also
my god you are a retarded niggerloving faggot.
kys now.
>>
>>472468086
And yet we’re stronger and freer than you.
>>
>>472468086
>And Americans wonder why the rest of the world are mocking them.

I don't wonder. My only concern was preventing (((WW3))) which was legit on hilldawg's plate since she is too much of an evil cunt.

Now chief shits-his-pants and MIGA aren't going to do cause it.
>>
File: IMG_7269.jpg (50 KB, 720x703)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>472468086
Do you not understand that all high levels of any system where cheaters rise to the top, will be populated exclusively by literal psychopaths? I’d challenge you to name me a world leader, a CEO, or a university dean who isn’t a psychopath. Nigger.
>>
Tbh, the very concept of country leader is done for.
The said celebrity already was a president. Another prominent president is literally a comedian who played the role of a president in a sitcom, run for president as a joke and got fucking elected for real. We had woman utilizing their sexuality and other protest leaders as well.

People both tired of political bullshit and politicians using that to their advantages by placing prominent populist talking heads as the frontmen.
>>
File: 10khours.jpg (110 KB, 502x359)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>472468086

The rest of the world does what its told. Especially Europe.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.