[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: drumpf brandon.png (320 KB, 640x420)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
who is the better golfer?
>>
if you guys take me in i vote for your candidate
>>
>>472468903
Jews
>>
>>472468903
drumpf wins "championships" where he has better players removed from his golf courses
drumpf can't even carry his own stuff
drumpf is a fat fuck

i'm riding with biden on this issue
>>
If you look at both of their swings and can golf yourself it’s obvious that it’s Trump and it’s not close. Trump was near a scratch golfer when he was younger and probably a 5-10 hdcp now, maybe lower from senior tees. Biden has definitely never been better than a 15 in his life he has a classic over the top slice swing.
>>
He challenged Trump to carry his own bag too. I want Trump to take him up on that bet. No fucking way Biden can carry a golf bag for 18 holes. He would collapse on the 3rd hole.
>>
It's the only thing that made Biden lose his composure.
>>
Biden carries his own bag, he gradually becomes weaker at each hole. Trump uses his resources efficiently.
>>
>>472469988
fuck off, Mexican monkey. we're full
>>
>>472468903
what a shit-show american politics is, holy shit.
>>
I really never thought I would hear Presidential candidates discussing golf handicaps at a debate. Maybe they can just have a long drive or closest to the pin for the White House.
>>
>>472473310
why even have elections, just let them play 18 holes.
>>
>>472469988
get a plane ticket to tijuana. walk across the border. tell the man in the uniform that you want asylum. say nothing past this just keep repeating "asylum". get asylum hearing years from now. register to vote. yes, it really is that easy.
welcome to america, favela fren.
>>
>>472468903
the only hole biden fills is his diaper
>>
>>472468903
After 4 years in office Biden has had more time to practice. So probably Geriatric Joe.
>>
File: 1706141303554882.gif (994 KB, 499x270)
994 KB
994 KB GIF
The Golfer is immunized against all dangers: One may call him a duffer, flatstick, hacker, sandbagger, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him out on his handicap, and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I’ve been found out!"
>>
>>472468903
The US becomes more like Latin America every year.
>>
>>472474554
I still don't know what a handicap is. Is it like an Elo-system? What is a good handicap?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.