[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719587762329882.webm (3.79 MB, 544x960)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB WEBM
What the FUCK is wrong with the chinks?
How can they be like this?
It's like they're not even human.
Similarly people are eaten by escalators all the time and shoppers don't even blink and just continue shopping, don't even try to help.

What are the political implications of having bugs in your society?
Are they as destructive as Jews, Muslims, Niggers or Pajeets?

Maybe a tier list of destructiveness to white societies should be created of all the races?
Could be fun
>>
File: 1678055349117615.webm (3.94 MB, 478x852)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB WEBM
Cool VPN Amerimutt
>>
>>472469337
I think i heard somewhere down below on YT comment section the reason why are they like that is tied up with the communist revolution whenever and wherever chinks act traditionally would be beaten up by the guards. Correct me if I'm wrong tho

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.