[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mmexport1719715328377.jpg (1.51 MB, 1080x1920)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
They are planning a mass starvation event I hope you know how to garden

>behold my smallest microdwarf tomato
>>
File: mmexport1719715331962.jpg (1.35 MB, 1080x1920)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
>>472655159
These little guys are fun to crowd potted fullsize plants.
roots only go down an inch and a half
>>
>>472655159
sweet i took this pic a few days ago
>>
>>472655159
>Intentional collapse of the food supply
Aren't they now pushing the narrative that gardening causes "climate change"? They are trying to deter people from doing it. Also, in Britain they require you to have a Loicense to own a garden and you have to register it.
>>
>>472655159
they are using the chem trails to do that how exactly would growing your own unblock the sun?
>>
Called wormwood, already taking over Florida.
I guess kudzu is the other one.
Point being all ur base are mine soon saith the shitty weeds.
>>
File: IMG_20240630_075517_HDR.jpg (3.31 MB, 4160x3120)
3.31 MB
3.31 MB JPG
>>472655380
>Also, in Britain they require you to have a Loicense to own a garden and you have to register it.
lots of places implementing this, you can even voluntarily do it right now in the US
>>
>>472655211
>>472655159
Nice marijuana plants, op!
>>
>>472655159
>They are planning a mass starvation event
Who is "they"? Do you have any evidence of this claim?
>>
>>472655159
Plague — war — famine — death. You know where are we now
>>
>>472655159
My cycle plan is to have some kind of fruit tree and vegetables that chickens can sustain, then eat those fruits, vegetables and chickens. If the trees and vegetables start dying i will make compost.
Fruit tree, vegetables > Chickens & Eggs > Human > Compost > Repeat.
Is it a good plan?
>>
>>472655726
wef, they say it right on their website
>>
File: IMG_20240626_145646.jpg (2.14 MB, 1744x3648)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB JPG
>>472655159
Only have 3 of these guys left out of 3 rows. Hailed twice, cold as fuck, everything is stunted. Just replanted a whole shitpile of stuff in the hopes for decent weather in September.
>>
How do I unsubscribe from this blog
>>
>>472655943
yes, can you grow mangos and papayas where you are? both grow fast and papayas fruit sometimes their first year, also have a plan to protect garden from bugs cause they will attack like crazy
>>
>>472655997
my zucchinis got btfo too, the wind and bugs got mine
>>
>>472656201
I probably can. Taking notes thank fren.
>>
>>472655622
>you can even voluntarily do it right now in the US
Why would you? Then when the government turns tyrannical they have a database which would tell them who to go after when they suddenly decide to forbid people from growing their own food.
>>
>>472655159
>They are planning a mass starvation event
please hurry
>>
>>472655159
I started growing cherry tomatoes from seeds I took out of relatively large and tasty cherry tomatoes. The plants grew up great, very lush and green. They yielded very small cherry tomatoes (only one was fully red, the others were half red half green), and almost all the plants browned and dried. I don't know whether they were too many in a relatively small area, or if I overdid or underdid the watering.
>>
>>472656567
it was not very popular, google satellites have already used ai to find all the gardens anyway
>>
>>472656735
you cant just take seeds from random tomatoes, they are almost all hybrid and also hybridized more when they were pollinated. its genetics were all fucked up. just go buy a pack of seeds for a couple bucks
>>
>>472655159
why would i bother growing a few plants (which wont save you from starving) when i can just raid homes and eat leftists?
>>
Bean sprouts are an excellent and fast growing form of green food, but be sure you practice once or twice, and don't make them the only form of sprout. Beets and radish sprouts are also edible and tasty, and the great thing is that you can eat these two at any stage and they're safe to eat the whole plant. So you can sprout radish and beet, and then eat some of them, and plant some of them to eat when they're grown. Dandelions are the same, and in the US grow like weeds. Just make sure you've not been spraying them or growing in high petroleum or metal soils.

>>472656567
lol. LOL...
Just train militia. 10 pushups instead of giving an angry 1 line reply. If you feel the need to give a paragraph to a troll, practice your trigger pull with a CO2 pistol on a box full of junk-mail 10 times instead. Am I breaking my own rule?
Train the Whole Militia is the goal. Starting with you.
Seek Jesus, get Trained. OR Cry.
You tell which.
>>472656401
Nice, you'll get more for another month, just keep it watered in the morning. Some say water at night to avoid scalding, and that's true, but AM just before sunrise does the same, and won't grow mildew or any hostile molds.
>>
>>472656567
Already did it. They banned the sale of seedlings in Michigan during covid. Fishing too.
>>
File: TheTaters.jpg (3.06 MB, 2448x2400)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB JPG
>>472656401
Flea Beatles decimated the turnips, about all I've got left that looks fine are potatoes and beats. Rough season so far though, happy that anything is still standing.
>>
>>472657270
Are turnip leaves edible? I think they could be added to the radish/beet list if so.
>>
>>472655159
Based starvationpilled gardenmaxxer. Now let's see the chickens.
>>
Hold my beer,I'm going out to take some pics of mine
>>
>>472657520
yes turnip greens are awesome, they are like mustard greens
>>
>>472655159
I unironically tried to last summer. All my potato and tomato died to some leaf plague, literally 100s of hours of effort all gone over 3 days in mid august. I can totally understand why people sacrificed their lifestock and even children to Gods of harvest and plenty. Growing food is no joke, it doesn't just grow from the ground on it's own like I imagined it would.
>>
>>472655380
I hope your posts satire anon, if it's not then there is no hope for you unfortunately and you should drink the Koolaid immediately.
>in Britain they require you to have a Loicense to own a garden and you have to register it.
Did Biden and that California faggot that bans you mutts from collecting rainwater tell you that anon?
They lied to you.
Only America has made gardening illegal.
Just eaten some gooseberries from my garden earlier, they were juicy and tasty. My tomato plants are starting to ripen now, should be ready in less than a month and my potatoes and carrots are coming along nicely.
Most of the people in my street have gardens with some food growing in them. Mostly tomatoes and potatoes.
>>
>>472657993
>it doesn't just grow from the ground on it's own like I imagined it would.
It does. The problem is that you're using some cultivated and probably GMO'd crap designed for the agrislop industry's practices instead of something that can survive in natural conditions.
>>
>>472655211
Won't keep you from starving it doesn't look like.
>>
>>472658016
have you ever seen this documentary, its pretty good
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OSxMUY_E07w&pp=ygUad2FydGltZSBnYXJkZW4gYW5kIGtpdGNoZW4%3D
>>
>>472657580
You mean this animal?
I have many,they breed among themselves easily.
>>
>>472657993
Take aspirin and crush it then mix it in water. Spray your tomatoes at the first sign of disease or preemptively. Aspirin mimics a hormone that tomatoes produce to activate their immune system against disease. They will be more resilient and fight off diseases.
>>
>>472655159
I'll just be killing people and taking their shit
It's a win/win
>>
>>472659193
> starves to death the first week with gunshot wounds
>>
it's too late. i have initiated plan "topinambour". it's native to north america, grows by itself, and was responsible for feeding the starving french in ww2
>>
>>472657210
But - but - you guys have militias!
>>
>>472655380
>Aren't they now pushing the narrative that gardening causes "climate change"?
Yes but that is just insulting everyones intelligence. Only coororate faggots can pretend to belive something like this it doesnt even work with college leftists.
>>
>>472656735
Anon, I know it gets old, but you can blame the Jews for this. Tomato seeds are literally worth their weight in gold and Israel is the main supplier / developer of hybrid tomato seeds.

Tomatoes are subject to a long series of diseases, except for the original wild Peruvian or Everglades tomato, which yields fruit the size of a currant.
Also open pollinated / heirloom tomatoes only store for around three days when ripe, so they are really only good for farmers markets.

The commercial gold standard is fruit that ripen uniformly, to an exact time frame, have a standard color, standard shape, standard size, strong disease resistance and humidity resistance allowing them to be grown in commercial hothouses, with long storage (weeks, not days) being essential.

Israeli plant scientists have perfect this, through multiple hybridized generations. The problem is that the seeds from the hybrid plants don't grow true to type, often reverting to a wild tomato variety with tiny fruit. Also the disease resistance may not run from generation to generation, even if the fruit do turn out OK.

It sounds like your plants had Late Blight, one of a variety of fungal and bacterial diseases, a common occurrence with heirloom tomatoes.

If you want to succeed with tomatoes, which are considered the hardest vegetable for home gardeners to grow, then find a local seed supplier with hybrid seeds suited to your climate and suited to field growing, not in a hot house. Be specific about this, as although Israel develops the seeds, much of the grow out for commercial seed production is done by Poos in India for the seed companies and many varieties are intended to grow only in protected conditions.
Good luck.
>>
My fruit trees got crushed this year. Very little rain in Florida up until last week. I'm so bummed, I had so many mangos last year. This year the yield is shit.
>>
File: camowrap.jpg (1.3 MB, 1920x1280)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
>>472659104
Very camo wrap. Are you beta-testing a new chicken model?
>>
>>472657270
Insect netting is great for flea beetles, but it can be a bit expensive for entire beds. It's worth the investment if you buy a couple hundred bed feet's worth tho. Makes a huge difference in yield for a lot of crops.

For a cheaper alternative, surround is great. It's basically just a white clay you can spray on plants.
>>
File: alexander.jpg (465 KB, 1824x1889)
465 KB
465 KB JPG
>>472655159
amen brother, preach. thanks for the reminder: keep prepping. never stop prepping. help neighbors. rotate stock in your pantries and donate to local food banks. build communities. suggest things to friends, don't go full redpill retard. stay packed. be ready to go out with a bang; don't seethe cope and dial8 in the camps bros.
>>
>>472659159
It's indeed a hormone, you can use bark from willow, it's the same thing.
It stimulate growth in every plant.
Crush willow twigs and bark,soak in a barrel and use that water on all plants, you can test it ,a row with and one without. It's different. Also check your soil . I trow a lot of ashes during winter on the land I'm going to plant on,also a difference.
>>
>>472657024
Meats back on the menu, boys! Are you the Orc poster in Holland?
>>
>>472659536
Cheers
>>
>>472659461
Classified, can't tell you.
>>
>>472658016
As much as UK is dystopian shithole like all anglo countries Canada Australia etc.
There are too many british gardening tv shows for it to be ilegal. Mutts on the other hand have HOA and boomers.
>>
Camowrap didn't go well
>>
>>472657270
I hate flea beetles as much as I hate cabbage moths. I pulled 92 cabbage moth caterpillars off my broccoli in one night last year. I didn't get a single head of Broccoli. Flea Beatles get into my Komatsuna and Bok Choi. They also get into the seed pods
>>
>>472655159
Nice bro, getting your garden ready for when I come and rape and pillage all of it. Thanks
>>
>>472655159
Leave
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOhH16t0twg
>>
>>472659475
Cedar works good on them as well, but I hate mulching. Early AM watering is supposed to keep them down but that's bullshit. They seem to operate on cycles, one years fine, the next they're everywhere. Radishes, turnips and ochra is what they seem to love most.
>>
>>472659795
> bleeds out via gunshot wound the first week trying to loot someone’s garden
>>
>>472657520
Be careful with that . Tomato and rhubarb are not edible. It might be that they are not.
>>
>>472655283
Nice.

Currently fighting a war against snails in my garden.
>>
File: IMG_0343.jpg (100 KB, 540x748)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>472655622
>potatoes
Check this out. I suggest you use cedar wood as it can withstand weather without a finish.
>>
>>472657520
Yes Turnip Greens are a Southern cuisine staple, normally a variety of turnip called Seven Top. They are grown for their leaves instead of their roots.
There is an Italian variety called Rapini or Broccolini which I grow. No roots to speak of, just a slightly bitter green leaf. They grow faster than the weeds in my subtropical environment, 30 days from seed to harvest. The Italian's have multiple varieties with 30, 45, 60 and 90 day maturity so they can crop them over a couple of months.
>>
>>472659950
i just heard on youtube this morning if you put pennies on the ground around your plants it repeals snails. i havent tries it though
>>
>>472657520
Yeah, they are. Rare they come out in decent shape though. Everything loves eating them.
>>
File: deadly gardening.jpg (229 KB, 1273x1280)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>472655380
gardening causes heart attacks tho
>>
>>472657993
Its best to use certified disease free seed potatoes and don't plant them in ground that has diseased potatoes in it for five years. Taters and Tomatoes are both South American, both extremely hybridized and both are subject to heavy disease load.
>>
>>472660086
don't use this method, it does not work
>>
>>472660086
ive tried it, its a meme i grow mine in 2 10ftx15ft raised beds. i mix 50% dried oak leaves in the soil.
>>
>>472658016
Bongs are now required to register their pet chickens. The Lugenpresse in England has been running stories about home gardening causing climate change because carbon dioxide bullshit.
Control of water and control of food is how peoples are defeated. Enjoy your food but don't be complacent.
>>
>>472655159
I have a PhD in agronomy and I am white male from midwest. I’m about to be rich af if this happens
>>
>>472659104
Wyandotte?
>>
File: IMG_20240630_100432_HDR.jpg (3.27 MB, 4160x3120)
3.27 MB
3.27 MB JPG
does anyone know why some of my potatoes did this (picrel)
>>
>>472660379
How have snails not completely annihilated this plot? I watched 5 fuckers piling up on one poor potato plant in my backyard
>>
>>472659950
Surround your garden with sand mate. It's a deterrence to a lot of them if you're not just going to go the full pesticide/slug/snail tablet things.
Also, cut snails in half with scissors as you find them, it'll attract more birds who come to eat them.

>>472660086
Just get multiple mortar buckets, 60+ liter ones. You can fill them with soil and plant potato while stacking them and it works great (as lone as you drill above the bottom so it doesn't have a chance to hold all the water).
>>
File: 1704115418270839.png (2.26 MB, 1152x755)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB PNG
>>472655159
>Gardening
Nah, I started "gardening" a decade ago and realised it was fucking pointless beyond the simple of joy of it and reconnecting with nature, you need to be farming at scale if you want a hope in hell of producing enough to sustain yourself, let alone your family, and you need to be a part of a community with similar goals.

Acquire land, acquire skills, build community.
>>
>>472660569
Growing around the roots?
>>
>>472660517
barred rock
>>
>>472659517
Exactly, I crashed in 2008,really bad.
Learned a lesson.
Lived in front of the beach, no garden .
Sold everything that was not taken.
Paid all my debts. Moved 2000km inland.
Bought a farm, manual labor, forestry.
Produce most of my own food, soon wheat harvest,another few tons in the barn, then potato harvest, another few tons. I don't have much money or luxury but I can feed my family and most importantly, no debts.
People who don't prepare after some serious event, like 2008 crash, covid episode, very soon another one. They don't get it, npc's.
And colgate here talking about looting, we all know what happens to looters.
Some people have no idea what some people have to defend themselves ,family and homes.
>>
>>472660517
That's a Plymouth Rock, also called Barred Rock.
>>
>>472660668
maybe i thought maybe it split and then healed
>>
>>472659295
>Jewish artichoke
>>
>>472660569
How regular is your watering? Temp fluctuations? Nitrogen content? You might also have some PMTV, PVY or Rhizo sol going on.

How's the rest of the crop look?
>>
>>472660086
There are two types of potato, determinate and indeterminate, same as Tomatoes. Determinate tomatoes are a bush and have all their fruit at once, indeterminate tomatoes are a vine and will fruit for a couple of months. Determinate potatoes are an underground 'bush' with all the taters at one level. Indeterminate taters can be grown in the method shown as they will 'vine' underground.
Again, you have to get taters that suit your climate. I'm in a hot and humid area and purple fleshed varieties do best here.
>>
>>472660247
I survived a winter vagina. She always said, wtf are you doing.
Keeping it warm my love ,I don't want you to die.
Wtf is your problem is the response you get for saving a life. Women
>>
>>472660247
>>
>>472655380
Not exactly, 'the science' says that growing vegetables at home releases more carbon than buying vegetables from farmers. But it is all concentrated on the buying and installing new flower beds and garden infrastructure, nothing to do with the actual act of gardening. The science isn't wrong, imagine a new gardener starting from scratch: they use a lot more new materials that normally wouldn't need to be purchased and used. But this is true of all things, not just gardening.
>>
>>472660133
Copper interferes with the electrical signals in a snail or slug. Buy same flat copper sheet at thehardware store. cut it into one inch wide strips. Rivet the strips into circles about four inches wide. Place the strip around your seedlings when planting. Now snails and slugs can't get at them. Sadly rats, possums, bandicoots, mice, caterpillars will still eat the plants.
>>
>>472660698
having a well stocked armory means you can arm a potential militia at a moment's notice. some preppers prepped with med supplies and other fun stuff, anticipating the worst of the worst. suggest all anons to hold what they got and keep prepping. just the threat of being able to fight back is a bit of a deterrent to globalhomo's advances as of late.

fuck agenda 2030 and global depopulation. not a white supremacist or racist, am a race realist and think we should all have our own enclaves. birds of a feather flock together. it's not racist to want to protect your own, your family, your kin... and if it is, too bad.

:D
>>
>>472655380
>in Britain they require you to have a Loicense to own a garden and you have to register it.
You don't require a garden licence in the UK.
But collecting rain water was illegal in America up until recently. So long as you stay within your two 55 gallon barrel cuck limit, you can now collect some water from the sky.
>>
>>472655159
I live in Appalachia I'll be fine. Also I hunt.

>but much not enough animals to hunt cope because I'm to worthless to learn

No there is and always has been plenty of animals to hunt kike and you know it.
>>
>>472656401
Why is your garden full of rocks. That soil looks bad. You can bury a carp or other junk fish under a tomato plant and it will get huge, but the crows will try to dig it up and eat it.
There's a fat woodchuck outside, but he runs away from me every time I try to make friends with him. They will break into your garden and much on your veggies
>>
>>472660592
Wise words.
>>
Any tips to get rid of ants? I'm currently digging up all the soil in my backyard (1 m of depth), taking away like 50 cm of shitty red soil that's just underneath the good dirt, and refilling it before spring comes, I think it's gonna give good results.
>>
>>472660680
>>472660738
Thanks.
>>
>>472659104
>>
>>472655159
>>472655283
>>472658016
Why do you niggers like tomatoes so much? They are fucking slimy and taste like throw up. Tomato sauce is okay but it gives me indigestion. I can stand that EVERYBODY seems to love those gross fuckers.
>>
>>472655159
The government doesn't want you to know this, but niggers are made of meat.
>>
>>472661441
eww, prions, syph, and aids.
>>
File: Masta.jpg (531 KB, 1107x810)
531 KB
531 KB JPG
>>472660517
I don't know what it is, I have 5 different colors walking around.
>>
File: copper.jpg (291 KB, 598x1546)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>472661140
I started electroculture this year. Some people swear by so I figure I'd give it a shot. I bought a 50' roll of bare copper wire and got some free bamboo stakes from my local nursery. Coiled the wire around the bamboo with another coil at the top that is out past the end of the bamboo. Pushed them into the center of my garden boxes.
I can't tell if it is doing anything or not but they look nice.
>>
>>472657270
Water your garden negro
>>
>>472661349
Chimkens
>>
>>472661504
Niggers are the least vaxxed demographic, and STDs are destroyed by cooking. Just make sure they're cooked all the way through.
>>
>>472661415
Probably something in your Jewish genes man I don’t know. Tomatoes are great. You know they have more than just one type? It’s not like the ones you get from the store or your bigmac fatty.
>>
>>472660569
Mold in your soil. You might have to add some fertilizer
>>
>>472657270
Ground cherries are an incredible bait plant for flea beetles and you can use them to knock out the beetle population early in the season and also get a harvest from them. The canopy of leaves cover the flowers so you can blast the top with insect dust without hitting the flowers so the pollinators are unaffected, and the beetles chew through the bottom of the leaves into the top and eat the dust and they're done.

Also the birds spread the ground cherry seeds fucking everywhere and they will come back on their own for eternity.
>>
File: bd9m9wy2epna1.jpg (60 KB, 749x738)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>472661581
>places electroculture rod into ground
>instantly gets taken out by fluke lightning bolt
>>
File: Yellowballs.jpg (419 KB, 1279x864)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
>>472655997
>>
>>472661546
Be careful with bird flu… kek
>>
>>472659927
Correct, not all sprouts are edible. That's why I compile a short list. So far the beets, turnips, and radishes are 100% edible from seed to seed.
Tomatoes and Potatoes and some others have Solanine, which kill at 1mg ingested per body weight pound. You can reduce Solanine intake by removing skins and seeds from tomatoes, and never eating anything from a potato that has gone green. Cut out all eyes, all black, and peel to make them the most readily edible.
>>
>>472660379
>You've got room.
Im a cannabis grower so most of my space is saved for that. I've grown potatoes in big pots with good success. I figured this could work.
>>
>>472661672
nice, I was thinking about building a chicken coop also, thank you
>>
>>472661349
Borax / boracic acid. Its a micro nutrient required for plant cell wall health and soils are often deficient, especially in monocultures. It helps humans with arthritis and its death to ants and cockroaches. Just mix with sugar and leave in the garden.
>>
File: 5001934_web_1.jpg (75 KB, 1500x1500)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
Spent my weekend killing poop-colored slugs with one of these. Place it on the slug's back and just push through.
>>
>>472656776
this is true, my family just got a notice a couple months ago that the greenhouse kit we set up was not done with a permit and now we have to pay a fee and the tax base will be adjusted.
>>
>>472661280
>Why is your garden full of rocks. That soil looks bad
oh look a permaculture soil fag. i expand my garden every year and the native soil is 50/50 rocks/clay. i dont have thousands of dollars to spend on all your dumb stuff. i use what i get off my land to fix the soil. gardening is a poor mans hobby and i reap a huge crop every year. does the rocks hurt the zucchini roots or what? i can understand root crops but not plants that fruit above ground. by the way post a couple pics of your garden.
>>
>>472660379
>>472661972
Le classic bongland farming competition trick is to plant them then add a tyre and extra layer of soil as it grow, then another tyre and so on until the end of the harvest, so they continue producing potatoes along the length of their stem and used tyres are far cheaper than garden centre planters.
>>
File: Whiteballs.jpg (425 KB, 1245x864)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
>>472655997
What is this plant?
>>
>>472661546
White male is cock of the walk. The way it should be. Your black chickens look like Australorps. Australian breed, so they are the Abo of chickens.
>>
>>472655159
Those would make good ground cover.
I’ve been putting strawberries under my blueberry bushes. I initially use wheat straw as a mulch around my blueberries to keep grass down, plant a couple strawberry plants on each side of the blueberry bush, and without the crowding of the grass the strawberry gets a good foothold. Once the strawberry is established it will crowd out the grass and give good ground cover for my blueberries.
Raspberries/blackberries are the same way, they’re hard to grow initially due to grass and weed crowding, but once they are established they grow out of control.
>>
File: Moregreenstuff.jpg (585 KB, 1366x864)
585 KB
585 KB JPG
>>472661349
Baking powder, some people say.
I never tried it, it's cheap and nontoxic tho.
>>
>>472661832
That's good to know. Thanks.
>>
>>472661876
Golden Nugget?
>>
>>472662207
Squash of some type.
>>
>>472662014
Yes, it's borax, I was confused with baking powder.
If I'm correct baking powder is to mix in water and spray on the plants when fungus starts.
>>
>>472660379
it's hard to screen soil but it's worth it if you give it some dedication. You can buy metal grating, just move one shovel of dirt at a time. Keep a disciplined pattern using stakes to mark your progress. from one corner to another. if you're stone heavy, move by wheel barrel. if you're stone light, just keep the wheel barrel for dumping the screen into at point. This is also an acceptable time to augement your base with black soils from animals, only from humans if the area will be an above ground crop all of the next year, and you're doing this in October/November.
Oak leaves are good, but if your leaves are whole or end up packing flat, they can make a water-barrier and drown roots.
>>472661581
Should reduce the amount of microwaves to your plants by grounding them to some small degree. Could help.
>>472661683
>STDs are destroyed by cookin
I am not betting on HIV being destroyed. And prions are human experience from before any vaxx existed.
>>
>>472659680
HOAs are the fucking worst. I lived on an acre plot in an HOA like 6 years ago and it sucked major ass.
Imagine having an entire acre and not being allowed to do anything with it except grow the prescribed type of grass. Fucking hated that shit, but my wife insisted we live there. Now we live rural and she never wants to go back to a city after tasting normal life.
>>
>>472662207
I'm guessing that's a Hubbard Squash.
>>
>>472662543
Baking Soda / Sodium Bicarbonate is an anti-fungal that can be sprayed on plants.
>>
>>472662017
>killing slugs
just put dark beer in a tray buried to the level of the ground and let them kill themselves. you'll never be a proper nazi if you can't industrialise death successfully.
>>
>>472660303
For undeterminate potaoes (winter varities) it somewhat works, it's why hilling is a thing. It of course does not work as well as advertised in the infographic though.

For determinate varieties it has at best no effect and at worst stunts the growth if you do it to agressively by covering leaves.
>>
>>472655159
Is the plan to leave only the Irish alive considering their terminal potato-nigger condition?
>>
>>472655211
Nice job anon. What else do you grow?
>>
File: Dahunta3.jpg (601 KB, 646x1355)
601 KB
601 KB JPG
>>472662017
I kill every evening, when the sun is down they come out, about 100 slugs with a kitchen knife. Nice tool you have.
Also,the tiger striped slugs are carnivore who hunt and eat the brown ones. Don't kill those. Picrel is a hunt , they got that one, they also move much faster then the brown ones, you know, to hunt them . ;P
>>
>>472662776
>undeterminate
indeterminate
>>
>>472662801
The fact is that nobody is planning shit, Russia fucked themselves by being at war with Ukraine, making most of Ukraine unsafe to grow, and then losing 70% of their spring plant, and not having enough seed or time to replant. There will be a rather noticeble fresh and high quality grain shortage next year, unless other areas make up for it. So far the US has been wet as well, planting was rather late in IL-OH, but the rains and heat have been steady and the tree-fruits are amazing this year.
With hydroponic, we can eat greens and veggies year round with the meat and cheese, so nobody will actually starve. Just have to pass on the toast in the AM and have fruits instead. Might be a good time to drop some food scraps on an extra couple of layers if you're in that business. Without Wheat or potatoes for a cheap breakfast, eggs will be a hot item.
>>
>>472661504
Ick, Dark meat
Do not want.
>>
>>472655159
90% of our food supply gets shipped to shit skin nations anyway.
>>
>>472662655
I have no idea what it is , I have about 8 types of those, different colors and shapes. I eat them all.
>>
>>472663089
Most type of slugs or snails only take a couple of bites and then move on and I generally ignore them unless it's very wet and they become a problem.
However, Arion vulgaris , the brown slug, always deserves to die.
>>
>>472655159
sit tight anon, I will show you my dwarf tomato. brb
>>
>>472663192
Yeah, cool, but when is Jesus coming back? I don't give a fuck about what you terminally soulless nigger apologists do with this once beautiful Earth.
>>
>>472655159
good thing americans are FAT as FUCK and could easily survive 6 months of nothing but water and vitamin/minerals pulvers
>>
>>472663347
Oh, you're next to them? Well, I suggest you get some veggie seeds, buy them now. One thing you can do really easily is grow radish, beet, and turnips to seed. They'll seed before winter, and then you'll have a bunch of free seeds to sprout if shit goes to hell around you.
>>472657117
>>
>>472662768
Nah there's too many of them for that and you have to spend cash on beer. Pesticides rain away so they're only practical inside the greenhouses.
I currently have a bunch of rotting planks they like to hide under. Turn one over, kill a dozen or three, turn it back.
I'm gradually increasing the area protected by slug barriers. Maginot lines, maginot lines everywhere.

>>472663089
It's a basic tool to get rid of dandelions, except I found it more practical for slug killing as they wouldn't slide away as they can from shovel blades.
>>
>>472663589
>have to spend cash on beer
anon, you can hooch fruits, you can hooch bread.
>>
>>472662299
I never thought I would have a real austraian on my land. Good she's fucked by a white cock...r.right anon? ;D
>>
terrible news, my pepper plants are getting so huge they are falling over
>>
File: amerimuttflag.jpg (434 KB, 1400x1582)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
>>472655159
>americans
>mass starvation
Americans are so fucking fat they all carry on average a caloric surplus of 6months worth of energy on them at all times, I WISH they'd starve you high BMI low IQ niggers.
>>
File: micro tomato.jpg (2.08 MB, 3648x2736)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB JPG
>>472655159
>>472663328
some kinda heirloom cherry or a tri-colored full size...
>>
File: IMG_2804.jpg (273 KB, 1800x1200)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
Take the peep peep pill anon. You can store enough food to feed a flock for years in a corner of your garage
>the jew fears the illegal backyard chicken daddy
>>
>>472663826
Smite them.
>>
File: Clusterhokkaido.jpg (495 KB, 1378x864)
495 KB
495 KB JPG
>>472662497
This type is a Hokkaido hybrid.
It grows in a cluster like zucchini.
>>
>>472663891
Nice Brahmas bro
>>
>>472663891
Have fun convincing your hylic wife to stop giving your resources out to the Jews.
>>
>>472660589
>cut snails in half with scissors as you find them
based
>>
File: duck.webm (1.8 MB, 720x728)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB WEBM
>>472659950
Get some ducks, they'll fix the slug problem immediately.
>>
>>472664187
Ducks you say? I got a duck now his name is Rudy. He’s garnered quite the reactions.
>>
File: 1618708664407.webm (2.86 MB, 1920x1080)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB WEBM
>>472664187
>they'll fix the snail* problem
they also murk slugs
>>
File: tobacco.jpg (2.11 MB, 3648x2736)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB JPG
bafra tobacco
>>
>>472664298
That’s some adorable shit mang.
>>
>>472663089
took me a moment to notice the striped one in the top left.
>>
>>472664298
for the first half i was thinking that baby could crawl up things pretty good
>>
>>472663287
Last 3 years have been really bad with the brown slugs, there no hard winters last few years. The eggs survive the soft winters easily so their numbers seriously increased. I do save all the big snails with a shell because there are every year fewer. I save the shells for in the aquarium, it keeps the ph in balance. They slowly dissolve.
>>
If you're gonna grow tomatoes, go with Plum Tomatoes. They grow faster than you can eat them. You pretty much have to give them away (learn to can them for the upcoming apocalypse, I guess)
Swiss Chard grows like weeds and is pretty much spinach with a different name.
When you've just given up on society, a literal cornfield in your backyard is the way to go. Like hell are you gonna process wheat in your garage.
>>
>>472655159
Wjy does no one ever mention underground greenhouses in these threads? Solves most issues of bugs, heat and water and gurantees a year round harvest
>>
File: Cayenne .jpg (390 KB, 620x1144)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
>>472663826
Cayenne?
>>
>>472664580
Those get eaten by hedgehogs and frenchmen so I generally let them be. I'll throw them out of the garden if they really manage to offend me but it's seriously the least of my concerns.
>>
>>472655159
>FLower buds on a tiny start
What the...
>Microdwarf
nvm
>>
>>472655159
Regular food prices are getting higher and higher.
They don't want revolts, which usually happen with mass hunger. That's why beyond meat and bugfood is promoted, not because it is profitiable, but to prevent a future revolution. These products have to become 'normal' for the masses, because it's easy and cheap to produce. Slowly introducting stuff usually succeeds. Just look at how margarine pushed away butter when it's literal goyslop poison. Lot's of people even call margarine products butter. I have seen it happen many times. And although most of us will never accept eating cricketburgers, the masses are really dumb and will swap over gradually over time.
>>
>>472663826
There are two types of farmers: people who trellis/cage and people whose plants fall on the ground.
>>
>>472664187
I had them,but it's only 1 type of duck that does that. Not the one from your vid.
They walk very upright.
I had 7,fox brutally murdered them.
>>
>>472655622
What a socialist nightmare Europe is.
>>
>>472665163
>I had 7,fox brutally murdered them.
Get a donkey, they are excellent guards against fox
>>
>>472665163
Muh condolences anon. I never wanted ducks but I understand your loss now and sympathize. I lost my turkeys to a shitbull on Easter. Still salty about it.
>>
File: Dinner.jpg (694 KB, 766x1465)
694 KB
694 KB JPG
>>472664483
Yes,brown one was surrounded, and the stripped ones are about twice as fast.
Also, today people are completely out of touch with nature, they don't see anything or notice anything, even my own children, they just don't care. It's strange times.
>>
>>472665505
>to a shitbull
Time for a Llama : https://farmhouseguide.com/guard-llama-vs-guard-donkey/
>>
File: 1691202171751116.gif (2.26 MB, 200x314)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB GIF
a good thread on /pol/? I can't believe my eyes. wish good harvests to you, based farmanons
>>
>>472664879
put down grass clippings, straw, hay, or something else to keep the ground covered. keeps in moisture and helps keep it nitrated with decaying plant matter. dry cracked earth not good.
>>
>>472666346
>keeps in moisture and helps keep it nitrated with decaying plant matter
also makes for a hotbed of pests to live
>>
>>472663946
Neat.
Here's a website for you.
https://www.kcb-samen.ch/?language=en
Swiss seed company for pumpkin and squash fanatics.
>>
>>472666508
yeah that's what chickens and seven dust is for. better than dealing with sub-par crop yields. if you don't keep the soil moist the roots will suffer, won't be able to expand into dry and cracked earth.
>>
>>472664724
I've around 30 Fordhook Swiss Chard plants getting ready to harvest and a lone Perpetual Spinach / Gator chard that lasted through summer into winter.
In summer the Fordhook tends to die from cercaspora, hence the Perpetual. This is my first time trying to grow it into winter and I'm surprised how well its doing.
>>
>>472666346
We had a serious rainstorm last night, the soil is very wet and muddy. The sudden extreme sun on the mud made it looked cracked like this.
I'm not a fan of grass clippings or any other ground covering at the moment because the slugs will hide under it. Then I have a bigger problem. I water when needed. There were years that I put straw around but not now, to many slugs. I started this year,around the strawberries, to keep them off the ground but removed it. Everything eaten by slugs hidden under the straw.
>>
>>472666694
>if you don't keep the soil moist the roots will suffer
hemp / mulch mats also work nicely for this
>>
>>472663891
Question. Do these also eat your plants that you're trying to grow?
>>
>>472665120
The price of meat has doubled here in the last 5 years. Supermarkets are no longer giving out lamb and beef recipes. Pork and chicken are the new normal, because they can be mass produced in sheds.
Tyson foods controls 20% of the pork production in the USA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg3HcSyfQq8
Hormel, makers of spam, process 15,000 pigs per day in one plant.
>>
>>472661581
what is this supposed to do?
>>
>>472661140
Dos it work if copper gets oxidised?
>>
File: 1662081077585465.png (643 KB, 686x695)
643 KB
643 KB PNG
>>472667472
>Tyson foods controls 20% of the pork production in the USA.
>Hormel, makers of spam, process 15,000 pigs per day in one plant.
>>
>>472666640
Thanks, saved it.
I have seeds/varieties 70-80 years old, from my father, of different vegetables.
I was talking on a forum about it and some people told to send some to a company that collect old seeds and varieties but I'm afraid that something will happen like in India, they also said the same to the locals and all their seeds got patented. It was never talked about,just little article somewhere, happened some years ago.
>>
>>472665163
Mr Fox got into the chicken pen on the one day of the year that I forgot to close it. 14 dead birds. I stayed up every night for a week watching through a night vision scope until I managed to get a safe shot and avenge my girls.
>>
File: IMG_2754.jpg (90 KB, 640x358)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>472667257
Absolutely. They eat everything, even palm trees. Imagine an omnivorous velociraptor
>>
>>472665505
Death to nigger dogs.
>>
File: bigunit.webm (458 KB, 240x360)
458 KB
458 KB WEBM
>>472667663
>Imagine an omnivorous velociraptor
fr
>>
>>472662147
rocks are normal. Some plants even need them. Permaculture is about adapting to environment you have and boosing your plants with guilds like 3 sisters for example not buying tons of dirt and replacing the native land.
>>
>>472659428
Interesting. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>472667663
So I need several chickens

>>472665460
One donkey to gaurd the chickens

>>472665678
Or one donkey/lama

And a cat to gaurd to the plants.
Sorted.
>>
File: chicken_.webm (1.85 MB, 900x900)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB WEBM
>>472667845
>So I need several chickens
You have to eat all the eggs.
>>
>>472667257
Yep. They will scratch up seeds, scratch up seedlings. They don't like pumpkin plants for some reason. But they produce eggs and roast chicken. Which they also _love_ to eat. They are tiny cannibal dinosaurs.
>>
>>472666508
In the south, that's a risk you have to take. In the north you get enough rain and, mostly, too little UV to kill everything in the top soil. A better option, imo, is pack-close with varieties. Get as many of the same kind of plant in the same area, obviously not repeating in the next year.
>>
File: IMG_2807.jpg (207 KB, 1080x810)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>472667660
^^this. You can not be a nigger and raise birds. I keep my peeps on a very strict schedule, and make sure they’re double cooped before pure night. During the day tho they’re totally fine as long as they have cover, esp big ole brahmas. Ive seen mine scare off fucking water moccasins
>>
>>472667524
I suspect it does. Snail pellets use a copper oxide, IIRC.
>>
>>472667737
BWC
>>
>>472667591
IIRC the Hormel plant just drives the livestock trains into a gas chamber. Which is how they can process so many carcasses. Jewish death fantasies made real.
>>
>>472667988
>is pack-close with varieties
Companion planting is the way, variety + complimentary items that help eachother naturally.
>>
>>472655380
They want us to require a license to own chickens but nobody is going to pay any attention to that.
>>
>>472668239
>just drives the livestock trains into a gas chamber
i'm not surprised, yea after driving by packed trailers filled with layers of pigs shitting down on the lower ones, i stopped eating anything industrially processed
>>
>>472667631
Seed Savers Exchange in the USA did that. They started as hippy seed swappers by mail and became a seed gene bank for heirloom seeds. Unfortunately its now controlled by a Jewish billionaire's wife and they've been allowing commercial companies access to the seeds.
>>
>>472668273
>Companion planting
I saw an impressive example of that on gardeners world where some guy was planting parsnips next to broad beans and had zero back fly on them. Apparently anything from the parsnip group words because the flowers attract some ?wasp? that happens to like eating the other bugs.
>>
>>472665505
Those are very nice birds, I like them more than the white ones
How many did you have?
>>
>>472667716
Death to nigger dogs and niggers. Based abo hater. Be two years till I get a pair of heritage turkeys back up to breeding stage.
>>
>>472667631
There are companies that will grow out heirloom seed and sell it, as its open pollinated it can then be grown and sold by anyone. You could have to check what the regulations are in the EU though. I know when seed patent laws were introduced in the UK hobby growers could no longer sell their seeds unless they paid to register them with the government and every major seed company was purchased by a chemical company the day after the legislation was passed. At one point Prince Charles was paying to register seeds for hobbyists to keep the genetic strains alive.
>>
>>472668718
see, that's the kind of biology we need to be spending on. let them fuck each other up all day. you bongs were absolute masters of that shit for while.
>>
>>472668053
The lethal ones use iron sulfate, the slug eats it and stops eating. Eventually it dries out.
There's nonlethal variants using silicate crytals, similar to diatomaceous earth which they simply don't like to crawl over. The advantage is that you don't have to worry about what you put in your soil or on floors.

As for copper, it runs an electric current through them, giving them the sensation you'd get from licking an oldtimey 4.5V battery.
>>
>>472667740
Hugelculture is another way of adapting to rocky soil. I put cut logs in my raised beds. 25cms of wood, 55 cm of soil. Helps with drainage and its a slow addition of nutrients to the soil.
>>
>>472668759
Had four, three females and a male. Was going to eat one and breed the rest.
>>472668855
Heritage slate and black Spanish cross.
>>
>>472657270
i cannot for the life of me grow a beet. every year i plant them trying some new tactic yet they always end up small and shitty with only small amount of beet green to eat, no actual root at all
>>
>>472668888
Nobody gives a fuck about "seed patents" just grow them anyway.
>>
>>472669098
>>472668759
I also am not a fan of the whites but that’s all I could get as a replacement. They get too fat too fast and can’t fuck to save the species.
>>
>>472667808
No problem. FWIW, grape and cherry Tomatoes are the easiest to grow. The large round and beefsteak style are prone to splitting in rain and cooking in their own skins on hot days.
>>
>>472669291
>Nobody gives a fuck about "seed patents"
Thats literally all they care about, the Codex Alimentarius has been going after the genetics for a while
>>
>>472669359
>>
>>472669497
The Jew fears the chad turkey farmer.
>>
>>472669429
I'm just saying you shouldn't pay any attention to that. You can't "own" a type of seed no matter what the (((law))) says.
>>
>>472667932
The hooker chained in the basement has to eat all the eggs. This is /pol/ canon.
>>
>>472669359
>can’t fuck to save the species.
>>
My contribution. Understand NPK ratios, if you dont your efforts will be DRASTICALLY under rewarded. N is for Nitrogen, P is for Phosphorus, K is for Potassium. These are the three main nutrients all plants need to live. All fertilizer has 3 NPK numbers, a ratio of the three fertilizers on the bag. There are really 2 npk ratios you will use. A higher N to P&K for vegetative growth, and a higher P&K with virtually no nitrogen for flowering or blooming (fruiting) growth. Nutrients are dirt cheap to buy and mix yourself if you aren't retarded. Were talking $1 per season if you buy in bulk. When you mix your powdered nutrients in water, you will need to use a PH pen and PH down or up to get 6.2-6.5ph. If you dont do this, your plants cannot properly uptake most of the nutrients if the ph range is wrong. Compost is cool, and everyone should be doing it with their left overs and old plants. But a true master gardener knows how to maximize his yields utilizing nutrients and how to spot excess/deficiencies, You will never hit max yields without using salt based fertilizers, organic fertilizers primarily are food for the soil ecosystem, meanwhile salt based nutrients are readily available for the plant. The fundamentals outlined here also are your basic recipe to grow cannabis:).
>>
>>472669666
Bonus, feeding your plants CalMag allows them produce more cells, quickly. You are dramatically stunting your veg and bloom growth if you are not using a calmag product.
>>
>>472667524
Yes, also in the past plows had copper rivets, this was done because copper and copper oxides prevent fungus and other pathogens build-up in soil. Now pesticides are used.
Another interesting article is this.
I have never tried it but I'm curious.
https://cultivateelevate.com/blog/iron-gardening-tools-versus-copper-gardening-tools-what-we-were-never-taught/
But I also know that to much copper in your soil is bad. Don't start spraying or throwing copper oxide everywhere.
>>
/pol/farm is the best /pol/.
>>
>>472669666
Piss has relatively high amounts of these in it. It also gives me a perfect excuse to finally own a tank fed from a domestic urinal.
>>
>>472669666
You’re not wrong man but I grew the sticky icky a time or two and vegetables are a lot less nutrient hungry as devils lettuce. If you have chickens and compost and amend your soil with it you’re fine homie. If you can grow pot you can grow tomatoes without an ounce of effort.
>>
>>472670042
You are absolutely correct that cannabis is a hyper aggregator and grows like a rocketship. It can withstand 3 EC while garden plants will die at that. The only thing I'm trying to get anons to understand, is that you need to understand how to feed your plants or you are wasting time in your garden. Feeding is the difference between 5 tomatoes and 50 on a plant.
>>
>>472669257
I haven't had any luck either. small roots, large greens. I'm over wintering some Chiogga beets, I hope to get some seed in the summer and see if they will grow roots when locally adapted. There are close to 50 varieties of beet seed sold here, so eventually I'll find one that works. Its just a pain in the ass paying for seed, committing beds that could be used for something else and doing the work to keep the plants alive, for zero result.
>>
>>472669934
It’s the purest form of resistance.
>>
>>472659431
Yes, agreed. Floridian resident here and lifelong at that, our fruit and veg yields statewide are devestating. The birds are also leaving which prevents germination of seeds and shit. You can thank the New York Jews and the fucks responsible for a fake virus for this. The heat produced in FL thanks to these NYers needing to be in near refrigeration year round, creates endless heat pouring out of these useless NYers. Kill em all hwtn
>>
>>472670197
Oh no disrespect duder. You want to go bug find a disused farm field with a south facing creek bed and plant all along any terraced area. Summer of 2015 was a hellofa year!
>>
>>472669666
>basic recipe to grow cannabis
Yes, I can tell because you're obsessed with commercial fertilizers.
>>
>>472670197
>Feeding is the difference between 5 tomatoes and 50 on a plant
It's like trying to workout with no proper diet, you'll miss max gainz.
>>
Tip for chicken farmers: camoflaged birds die far less than meme colors like white, lavender, blue, etc.

If you want free-ranging chickens they need to match your environment
>>
>>472669903
>https://cultivateelevate.com/blog/iron-gardening-tools-versus-copper-gardening-tools-what-we-were-never-taught/

Thanks.
>>
>>472655159
I know. I wish the Trump vax would not have been a dud, no offense to you guys who larp like you didn't all rush out an take it. I would really would miss you guys, but very few others.
No matter, I've got a plan in action right now to avoid grocery stores and NO it is not shoplifting like the white zoomers all seems to be so good at. But you are on the right track OP.
>>
>>472670413
I have an entire range of organic nutrients and amended soil I use in a single outdoor bed for my "organic" veggies. Just trying to save newbies the time:). No reason to get testy and fight over people sharing knowledge in a farming thread anon. But yes salt based will whoop on organics everytime in veg, it's not even a questions after being on farms and working in commercial grows for a decade.
>>
>>472670741
Sorry, will beat organics everytime when it comes to harvest yields*
>>
>>472669953
Miracle Grow is a very popular salt based fertilizer in the USA. It perfectly matches human urine. I just piss in a bottle at night and dilute it 14 to 1 in the watering can. Its great for plants that are starting to get diseased or die, also for young seedlings. Obviously I don't pour piss on the plants I'm going to harvest in the next two weeks.
>>
>>472669903
Reminds me of an old garden improvement method from an old book, which sang the praises of "bluestone" (copper sulfate)
>>
>>472656776
I doubt that. Spotting gardens from satellite images is difficult for humans, and there's a lot of area to look at.
>>
>>472669666
Satan wants us to use chemical fertilizer. Hmmmm...
WEF golems are shutting down down nitrogen fertilizer plants all over the world. They use natural gas, so the no fossil fuels psychosis is in play. Australia's last plant shut down a year ago. I've a couple of hundred kilos of An Blue stored. It never goes off, so I'll be good for a while.
>>
>>472670842
If you're new to everything and dont want to use miracle grow, xyz, highly recommend to bloom and veg products from this line. Its $15 a bag and will last multiple seasons if you aren't running an entire 1/4th acre garden.
>>
Been watching self sufficient me to get a better grasp of what I need to start gardening when I get a house. Any other resources you guys would recommend?
>>
>>472669257
They grow fairly well here, usually get enough to can a bunch. Like a lot of garden stuff, loose soil is best though mine seem to be idiot proof, just stick the seeds in and off they go. Would imagine it's some kind of soil issue if you're only getting the leaves.
>>
>>472670741
>Just trying to save newbies the time
I prefer to save them the dollar, personally. Care and experience with natural and organic fertilizers is priceless. I've seen what a well-run commercial fertilizer program can do and it IS impressive, but the feat can be replicated without actually buying salts. People care more about the indoor/outdoor side (which is to say the lighting regimen) than the nutrient regimen in weed anyway,
t. We're in the same field
>>
>>472671108
Just to explain something the food web in your soil breaks down bigger blocks of nutrients into pieces that are readily available for the plant. Salts are just in a form that's ready to go. Pretty much everything you eat is grown with salts. If you really are a stickler though and dont want to compost/amend your soil, I highly recommend nectar for the gods line. You can get a 200 dollar sample box for the cost of shipping from them, and it's about as organic as it gets for bottle nutrients. If you're worried about salt based nutrients killing to soils microbes, you just use a product like recharge and reinnoculate the soil once a week.
>>
Find yourselves a nice crunchy girl into creampies that you can redpill and move into the country. Click that like and ring that bell for more helpful life advice.
>>
>>472671260
Follow the Lucas or Fatman DIY mixing recipes and you'll understand that if you mix the powders yourself it's literally about a dollar per cycle. The NPK ratios in those need to be tweaked, but the fundamentals are there.
>>
>>472671235
OK, what state / climate zone? I went full on autismo on gardening, for example I catalogued 240 different varieties of pumpkin seed available in Australia. I'll see if I can find my lists.
FWIW Mark is excellent, especially if you are in a central florida climate but he's not the only one.
>>
>>472670842
my fertilizer method
>take a piss in a 5 gallon bucket
>put one shovel full hardwood ash in bucket
>fill with water
>give to plants
>>
>>472661832
Interesting, I planted a few of those late, they're just starting to come up now. Will try mixing them into things next year I think.
>>
>>472658970
I'll watch that documentary. Cheers anon.
>>
>>472671728
Muck out the chicken coop, send it all to the garden. Works wonders.
>>
>>472671690
>a dollar per cycle.
Buying for how many cycles in one go here? I can't even parse this a sa relevant figure.
Dollar per plant? Dollar per weight unit product?
>>
File: bushcraft_.gif (2.3 MB, 320x240)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB GIF
>>472670842
>Obviously I don't pour piss on the plants I'm going to harvest in the next two weeks.
Urine is sterile, you're fine m8 a little piss never killed anyone
>>
>>472672029
I have to buy the powders in bulk, but yes it's about a dollar per harvest per 6 plants. I didn't mix my own powders this cycle, only used Seablast bloom and veg powder, with calmag. The results are excellent and I'm at less than $5 for the entire harvest.
>>
>>472672065
Urine is sterile when it comes out of the body but nitrogenous solutions don't stay sterile for long. I wouldn't worry about it anyway
>>
>>472661415
The jew fears the tomato.
Post your nose Shlomo.
TKD.
>>
>>472671449
I'm in OZ, so we have different brands and lines available. I compost everything, I've about 50 cubic meters of chopped up saplings rotting down at the moment.
As I mentioned, I have a couple of hundred kilos of An Blue set aside. Analysis: 12% N, 5.2% P, 14.1% K, 6% S, 1.5% Ca, 1.2% Mg. Also Blood and bone, which is close to your Blood Meal fertilizers, chicken poo, sulphur, calcium and sea weed soluble foliar feed.
>>
>>472672318
Love kelp for foliar. It's the only thing I feed my younglings. Good luck growing this season anon I hope you get some killer yields
>>
>>472672220
>per 6 plants
Averaging how much finished flower?
I said we were in the same business, but there's an issue of scale... I live in the Triangle
>>
>>472671728
I do wood ash once a year after I've done a controlled burn to reduce bush fire hazard. So far this year has been too wet. I suppose I could store some for regular use. I've a bin full of charcoal from last year that I need to get around to turning into biochar.
>>
>>472672065
There are femoids in the house. If I want them to eat it I can't be pissing on it.
>>
>>472672452
Last harvest .8 G per Watt. Not perfect but I have no complaints for at home.
>>
>>472660434
Get back to your Covid concentration camp Bruce.
Your hypocrisy is astounding.
Remember when they stopped Bongs from travelling from one side of Bongland to the other?
Nope, neither do I.
But I remember when they did it in Australia.
Glass houses etc, etc, etc.
>>
>>472672404
You too Anon. I used to look down on people who grew / used dope. Then I had my brain permanently fucked by Oxycodone after spinal surgery. Too late I realized the Pharma-jew fears the self medicating farmer.
>>
>>472672220
I've grown
>things
Hydroponically before but it is a bit of a ballache constantly monitoring it. I'm also not entirely convinced hydroponic feeds offer the full nutrient profile to the plants because they're all mainly composed of a few dozen salts. I've read a lot of science journals but they all tend to focus on nitrogen availability, market yield etc and rarely seem to give a single fok about taste.
>>
>>472672235
>don't stay sterile for long
I watched a guy chug a pint of his own fermented piss on TV last night. He swears by it. Full of all kinds of useful things for you that your body happened to mistakeningly try to get rid of. Apparently.
>>
>>472672616
I haven't thought about grams per watt in ages, I'll assume this is max 2000W (impeccable heat control). I can beat that pricepoint, though I admit there's some upfront labor and cost that must be amortized over time to do it, and I've got economy of scale on my side.
>>
>>472671704
Planning on moving to Austin Texas when work allows so I’m going to need to look into plants that are fine with burning summers and cold wet winters… so might be brutal
>>
>>472672839
Epilepsy runs in the family and I have PTSD. They try to give me xanax, I'd rather just eat a home made edible than pay the pharmaceutical industry. I wish the chans were cooler because I just bred a bunch of crosses and would just give them to anons for free.
>>
>>472672690
Anon, I can't tell if you are a shill intent on disruption or just retarded. I stated an observed fact and wished you well. Anyway, bless your heart.
>>
>>472668239
>Hormel plant just drives the livestock trains into a gas chamber.
i used to work at a Hormel pig farm. for a long time any sick piglets would be put down grabbing them by the hind legs and smashing their skull into the concrete. bit then they literally build a gas chamber we put them in and gas them with C02. one day i had a cart full of piglets to gas and was goose stepping throwing the roman salute and my boss saw me and my i got fired.
>>
File: 1719769602955.jpg (170 KB, 854x1243)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>472656735
I've heard ashes make a good fertiliser
Would you like some?
>>
File: mfww.jpg (44 KB, 827x808)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>472672991
Urine therapy can cure most ailments, of course doctors will not want to promote the fact that the body is a complete whole entity capable of regeneration and self sustaining elixirs. You must: Trust The Science™!
>>
>>472661280
Eat that groundhog
>>
File: Doge digs up bones.jpg (46 KB, 680x378)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>472667663
>>472667953
>>472667737
Chickens are not dinosaurs.
>>
>>472672995
Unfortunately in my climate outdoor yields are pitiful unless you have Mexican sativas, and then you're praying a late frost doesn't ruin it. You're blessed in your climate for than. We quit running athena and calyx in favor of mixing our own at the commercial facility. It's our best kept secret as we watch competitors spend many times what we do for nutes. Happy growing anon.
>>
>>472673052
Shade cloth will probably be your friend. 80% pass-through can keep the scorch off
>>
File: dinohair.png (147 KB, 461x394)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>472673293
anon i...
>>
File: Lootergotlooted.jpg (299 KB, 1536x864)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>>472671235
May sound funny but first thing I tried was planting potatoes and taking care of it. Many people say first thing you should plant when starting a garden plot. Plant potatoes. The rest follows quickly.
I was born on farm so I had no choice but to learn fast, then I wasn't in a garden for about 15-20 years , I had to learn many things again but it goes very fast. Read about gardening.
When you don't have a house yet it's very easy to grow in pots. A pot with a tomato plant ,a pot with a pepper, etc. Just get good soil in a garden center when start indoors. It's a learning process.
Also, you are into it or not .
If you don't like or are interested in it don't try it ,it's time consuming.
I was weeding my veggie garden for 4 days, 2hrs/day. Maintenance of tomato plants ±4 hours.
Now I'm good for a week or so and then same again, for another 2 months.
But then duuuuude...harvest time,priceless.
Chickens are the simplest I must say.
Last night I shot a rat and today they ate that fucker. I hope the lead went through or they might have eaten it, who wants lead laced eggs.
Camowrap first tenderized it a bit. Kek
>>
>>472655159
yes there is definitely something sketchy that they want all the grocery store vegetables to have sterile seeds if any at all.
>>
>>472673328
That’s a great idea
>>
>>472673326
Those wouldn't even properly finish here, I'm surprised they're your best bet. Most full sativas are only halfway into flower when the frost starts
>>
>>472673370
Chickens pretty disease resilient if they can eat a rat then?
And I think I am into it but good point that I really need to know I’m into it(luckily I got to the age where video games are boring now so I’ve got much more free time)
>>
>>472672995
>2000W
Hypothetically speaking, if you had some space to do it, you could build a garden shed or something similar with twin wall polycarbonate sheet for the roof and then put a carbon scrubber on it to keep it nice and fresh inside for your plantlings. Absorb some of those sweet free lumens from sol.
>>
>>472655943
It is not to hard to have a variety of different fruits and types of the same fruit. Redundancy never hurts. Also different seasons to pick from instead off all eggs in one basket.
>>
>>472672883
I run soil, normally dont use soil less mediums for my personal plants. The trick is to not overfeed, that's all. With commercial cannabis long before you taste the nutrients you are tasting the IPM that they spray on it. Most people douse the flowers in essential oils to kill fungal spores and small insects. Smoking plants treated with an IPM regularly hurt me more than smoking cigarettes. Just dont overfeed and it will be OK.
>>
>>472673166
Bayst murderer of livestock and provider of ham sandwiches.

>slam em into the ground
Ah yes, thoracic impact. The department of agriculture approved technique. I member.
>>
File: handbook.jpg (12 KB, 184x274)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>472655943
>>
>>472672498
>biochar
i heat with wood so i spread my ash around my gardens all winter. im a poor fag who has to make my own soil amendments and one thing i use alot of is just charcoal i make from just cleaning up fallen trees and shit. i burn a huge pile and then when it's a big heap of coals i put them out and just mix that into the soil. my goal is to add organic material to my mostly clay soil, not necessarily nutrients. redpill me on bio char
>>
>>472673588
They'll eat pretty well everything, including one another. Brutal, dumb animals but without a doubt the easiest to care for with a lot of rewards. I've never had one that got sick and just died, plenty that got the fox/raccoon/other chicken treatment though.
>>
File: IMG_2809.jpg (29 KB, 642x800)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>472673588
Chicks will eat mice and baby rats alive. They’re vicious. They grab them and slam them until they’re knocked out or dead
>>
>>472673052
Houston:

Black Gumbo:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgI3-4_ax8H83audNVQBaSmn2xW9nrGrd.

The Executive Gardener:https://www.youtube.com/@executivegardener

Southern Exposure Seed Exchange: Virginia based commie commune seed growers. Specialized in seeds for the South.
https://www.southernexposure.com/

Whillhite Seed is in Texas, IIRC.
https://www.willhiteseed.com/CATALOG

Rob Bob is an Aussie doing aquaponics in the hot subtropics. Lots of instructional vids.
https://www.youtube.com/user/bnbob01

The Millennial Gardener is in South Carolina. Instructions on growing tomatoes in hot and humid summers, also lots of info on figs.
https://www.youtube.com/@Millennial_Gardener
>>
>>472673547
The catch is that we have to have a late winter. We regularly are in the hundreds for two months in July and August, then we get cold and rain until the first frost. The indica doms can't seem to handle the heat, and their intermodal spacing makes them always get PM or botrytis. The sativas will at least make it, but you're almost guaranteed an early harvest which is awful. We have to run greenhouse for quality outdoor here, everyone just does indoor. All outdoor commercial is only suitable for fractional distillation in my state.
>>
>>472673614
I'm cheap as fuck,, so I'd opt for panes of scavenged windows or shower doors
>>
>>472674032
THe gizzard truly is a marvel, if totally horrifying to think about in operation
>>
>>472674039
You’re amazing, thank you so much!
>>
>>472673860
blunt force trauma is for sure more humane than asphyxiation, but you can never convince some people. the farm i worked at raised some really high quality pigs from england. the US would not allow them to import the live sows so they shipped some pregnant pigs to the US and did c sections on them right in customs. their lawyers were able to successfully argue that the piglets were natural born american pigs. no lie
>>
>>472674115
>PM or botrytis
We keep this down with judicious pruning, gotta keep the structure open and airy, though botrytis requires some preventatives. Our fall isn't usually very wet so it isn't typically a big problem I've used a dilute washing soda solution but early rain washes it away
>>
>>472655943
Hope you have a minimum of 5 acres and started getting setup years ago.
>>
>>472669903
>the iron plough's rapid passage through the soil cuts through the fields magnetic lines of energy, causing an electrical current to occur in the same way that a coil in an electric generator rotates in a magnetic field. This, in turn, leads to an electrolysis in the soil which separates the water into oxygen and hydrogen.

Ok this dude is full of shit. electrolysis takes huge amount of energy to accomplish. If it was this easy no one would use anything other than hydrogen for fuel.
He later states that iron coated with copper doesn't have this problems which is also retarded since copperised iron is still magnetic.

Coating iron tools with copper isnt bad in itslef but the dude is completely full of shit. like the farmers stopped due to fears of overproduction like wtf. There is no fucking way they would do that.
>>
>>472673328
Absolutely. Growing lettuce in summer requires shadecloth.

>>472673052
Johnnys Seeds provides heirloom and hybrid seeds to market gardeners. They have done extensive research on which varieties grow in the south.
There are vids on Youtube as well as essays on their site.
https://www.youtube.com/@JohnnysSeeds
https://www.johnnyseeds.com/featured/heat-tolerant/

I linked the wrong Millennial Gardener. Here's the white guy.
https://www.youtube.com/@TheMillennialGardener
>>
File: chicken_egg.webm (2.16 MB, 480x480)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB WEBM
>>472674032
>Chicks will eat mice and baby rats alive
shit they'll eat their own eggs too, they are pure savages
>>
>>472674754
you have to take these gardening threads with a grain of salt anon. lots of youtube botanists in them and only a few actual gardeners.
>>
>>472673375
Listen to what I heard a few weeks ago.
Industrial tomatoes have a much lower lycopene level then before. Some to almost 0. Which is very strange because that's what makes the tomato look red.
So tomatoes are manipulated to look red but without lycopene. That's very interesting if you know what beneficial effect it has on health. I will see if I can find an article about it. Organic tomatoes still have it as they are ripping naturally and not manipulated in some way to prevent forming lycopene.
Every year I test store bought vegetable seeds, some grow and some don't, I will have to make a list for that. But many years ago there were some articles about this. Many people use seeds from store bought vegetables and probably noticed something.
Here people are selling plants and they sell them as lidl long Paprika for example. I'm curious if there are laws on this, imagine you get some fine for this.
>>
>>472655159
Nigger
>>
>>472673080
Why so salty Bruce?
I simply stated facts about your authoritarian gulag.
If you get your opinions of Bongland from the daily rags then you're an idiot.
Good day to you, don't huff too much petrol.
It's not good for you.
>>
>>472674574
Twenty20 is out in your area, we've worked with them several times to try and find suitable strains for outdoors here. The big issue is that anything that stacks like an OG kush, even with meticulous pruning ends up with the rot. And then if we start taking too many bud sites off we obviously start hurting the yield in the end. Greenhouse with awesome air flow, or running autos for 3 harvests a year is about all we can manage and the autos need another 20 gens of breeding to make them have stable traits it feels like. I'd kill for your outdoor climate. Were in the same sunbelt but man the fall and summer are just awful for it here.
>>
>>472674440
>their lawyers were able to successfully argue that the piglets were natural born american pigs. no lie
Sounds about right.
>>
>>472655159
>small, low vitamin nightshades will save me if food trucks stop coming
you better have some animals. Chickens, goats, and rabbits are basically retard proof and a great return on investment you can actually live on reliably.
>>472659104
based
>>
>>472655283
Nice I hope you'll be able to eat once a week because a small garden will barely produce anything. Let alone food for cickens/pigs. Enjoy your tomato. The solution is not to find ways to survive but to exterminate those who want you dead.
>>
>>472675217
>we obviously start hurting the yield in the end.
You can nip it in the bud or you can lose the whole branch to botrytis, nobody said business decisions were easy. That said, I've never had to please investors so a bad year is just a bad year. last year was like that even for us, wettest fall I've ever seen here. My neighbor had over half his run go to rot
>>
>>472656567
>when the government turns tyrannical
muttoid moment
>>
>>472674754
I agree with you there.
When I was reading this I was thinking the same.
Copper was not used for anything electromagnetic in agricultural that I have ever heard of.
But it was used, preventing fungus and bad pathogens. There was a reason it was used for similar purposes in the past in several applications.
I have no idea who came up with this article, I was busy reading it while posting here so I gave the link. The name reminds me even of this guy who made something to structure water.
>>
I've got a beefsteak plant in a five gallon bucket that comes back every year. Never grows a useful tomato, but it ends up five feet tall every year.
>>
>>472675891
"preventing fungus" in the soil is a risky game, more symbionts than pathogens there.
>>
>>472675617
Ever heard of "BubbleBags" anon?
Look into Bubbleman and his catching sacks.
Turn your mold to gold, turn your trash to stash.
>>
>>472676085
Ah yes, the reason I don't fuck with extracts of any kind. Better money in terp sauce than bubble hash, or sometimes the live resin press

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.