[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: homeless.jpg (196 KB, 1081x758)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
I tried to google it but the ai cunt ain't having any of it.
>>
>>472766685
I asked a dude in Miami once, it's just warm all the time.
>>
>>472766685
you can never die of exposure outside all year round and there is a ton of free shit
>>
>>472766685
The only place in the country where the weather is nice year round
>>
>>472766685
because the cops can't do anything if you're homeless and decide to pitch your tent on someone elses property, because that's your home and you can't evict a person out of his home

and the 950$ limit misdemeanor when stealing doesn't hurt either
>>
>>472767424
yea the cops don't do anything but tell them to move when their camp gets big. They just walk half a mile down the road and set up another.
>>
>>472766685
Homeless in California is a lifestyle choice.
>>
https://youtu.be/lsrBlKpbBS8?si=VPhZVu9XGHW35rrt
>>
>>472766685
Close the border and institute federal measures to help Americans , many of whom became that way as a result of Democrat overreacting and closing down small businesses through directly smashing their windows and also lockdowns and etc.

THE LARGEST WEALTH TRANSFER IN HUMAN HISTORY.

All into the hands of Walmart, Amazon, Windows, Apple, etc.

Historic third places even.
Gone gone gone, esp if you were a small time entrepreneur.
But never fear, Juan is here now selling you oranges at the intersection.
Plenty of entrepreneurship to go around. Reselling your stolen TV and laptop on the black market is good for the GDP!

Dead Texan - Beatrice Part 2
https://youtu.be/9zebxXliFtg
They go to Democrats cities because those are the only ones even remotely in theory saying they'll help. And so are immediately overwhelmed.
Close the fucking border.
Help fellow Americans.
>>
>>472766685
Ability to have the junky bum lifestyle, has nothing to do with weather as it's cold here in the winter but because we promote the bum life they come in droves.
If you build it they will come
>>
>>472766685
the weather is nice, there are a lot of people, the laws are very friendly to homeless there. It's basically a homeless paradise.
>>
>>472767773
I've been to Canada. There was far more homeless people in Vancouver compared to Montreal. Dont tell me weather has nothing to do with it.
>>
File: 2024-07-01 12_40_58.png (39 KB, 876x512)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
comfy weather for 350/365 days of the year
>>
>>472768340
i think these cases are actually "blockbusting". get real estate owners to sell low, then magically one day law enforcement is told to crack down and the areas are "revitalized" and the properties become worth a lot (again)

in any case this is a well-documented jewish strategy
>>
>>472766685
Martin v. City of Boise, 9th circuit court of appeals which cover western US
Ruled cleaning out homeless encampments violated the 8th amendment against cruel and unusual punishment.
Effectively tied the hands of western cities
Postscript: The US Supreme Court just overruled that decision last week and now cities can clean up the encampments.
>>
>>472766685
Reagan emptied out the insane asylum's and mass shipped them to California with one way tickets so they wouldn't freeze to death. Probably because the CIA had Hollyjew film of him sucking a cock or something.
>>
>>472769718
appreciate that information
>>
If you're gonna be homeless it's not a bad place because of the climate.
It'd suck being homeless in the south (US) for sure.
>>
>>472766685
people got priced out of their homes
couldn't find a job
and gave up turning to drugs
simple as
>>
>>472766685
The exact same thing happened to the fucking suburbs of south east PA after Biden got elected.
>>
>>472766685
They're literally too stupid for minimum wage.
Minimum wage is too hard for their inferior minds.
Can't get a job - no home address (homeless)
- no SSN (illegal alien)
- no high school diploma (drop out)
- mentally ill
- drug addicts
fuck these people
I hope they die
>>
>>472766685
The get absolute shit-loads of freebies. Several of them admitted, on camera, that they've moved from conservative states to retard states, just for the gibs.
>>
>>472767208
That doesn't explain kensington philadelphia, the cold weather doesn't keep junkies from doing drugs.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.