[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: BindyJohalImage.jpg (54 KB, 266x370)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
He helped alot of Indians getting jobs and fought against racism
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bindy_Johal
>>
>>472779750
>>
He was the real life Indian Tony Montana, Scarface. However, he enabled the Pakis and Punjabis in the Surrey region to engage in criminal activity.
>>
>>472779750
When I was in high school in the early 90s in his area I knew about him.
He had the same attitude as most indian teens. They all wanted to be gangsters and blacker than black. They were the most aggressive ethnic group.
The Nammers and Chinese gangs in high school were fine. They mixed with other races when hanging out and talking. So I had mainly white, Chinese and Vietnamese gang banger friends. The Asian gangs mostly sold weed and extorted students from Hong Kong while their rich business parents were off in Hong Kong doing business and they were home alone.

I think if it wasn't for gangster rap things would be a lot more calmer but the street gang thing back then was really bad. He went to Tupper. a popular high school in Vancouver. They used to film 21 Jumpstreet here.
>>
>>472779750
This is what I mean by aggressive.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/wxzpru8O9Zw
>>
>>472779750
LMFAO holy fuck the dudes real name is Bhupinder ahahahaha
Jeets will never ever ever ever not be a meme

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.