[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: niggers.png (343 KB, 550x1162)
343 KB
343 KB PNG
This is why hospital death rates are so high
niggers make tiktok about their "black jobs" to PWN drumpf, with actual patient under surgery

https://x.com/fiercefreckled/status/1807520739718762861

here's some leftie ukraine faggot saying how STRONG and BEAUTIFUL these kangz are
>>
>>472780195
fake jobs propped with fat slob boomers on infinite medicare. They don't care whatever the patient lives or dies, just how much money they can extract from medicare.
>>
>>472780195
I eat healthy, get regular exercise and take care of myself the best I can do I never every have to be in a position where i have to get taken care of by niggers.
>>
>>472780195
I got a weird rash on my hands and feet. GP says I have no idea what that is but you should go to the hospital immediately. Assigned African doctor at hospital, anon that is late stage syphilis. Ask the doctor wouldn't I go through the ealy stages of syphilis first? Anon that is a rare tropical disease,have you encountered anyone who came back from the Pacific. Tell the doc no. At this point they put me in a room and tell me to wait. Nurse then enters in a fully sealed suit like out of the movies (pre lockdowns) to run tests, takes a blood sample. Tells me to wait while she leaves. Get antsy and go to open the door only to find I am locked in. Doctor comes back and tells me I have to stay overnight. Fuck that I refuse service and leave. Doctor throws a fit but she cant legally force me to stay. See kids pediatrician a week later,turns out it's a common case of hand foot mouth I probably got from my kids daycare. That doctor would have bankrupted me with endless tests for rare diseases.
>>
>>472780885
>>472780570
based
>>
>>472781647
at the end of the day it seems like doctors are talked down to by directors when they need to make more money, not much different than mcdonalds it seems
>>
>>472780195
They are diversity hires. They are literally black jobs for niggers.
>>
>>472781647
No, that was the movie Doc Hollywood.

You know a quick google search could have helped diagnose you and that information could have been useful.
>>
>>472782349
who the fuck is doc hollywood
>>
>>472780195
After being in the hospital with my grandmother for a whole month recently, I've come to hate doctors more than I already did. Pill slinging, hospice pushing psychopaths who deserve only the worst. And they will get it, because they're all vaccinated.
>>
File: file.png (12 KB, 200x200)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>472784453
hope your gmas okay
>>
>>472785675
Thank you. She had a bad stroke due to high cholesterol and has locked in syndrome. She's home now at least and I'm taking care of her.
>>
>>472783336
Morty
>>
>>472780195
Honestly, this is a good thing.
Maybe muttmurricans will finally start eating better and exercising if they realize it's gonna be a pack of dumb niggers who hate them working on them in hospitals.
>>
>>472787884
I watched that clip and I didn't hear him say that, unlike the NIGGERED HERE clip. You are just a well poisoning jew, who instead of showing real clips of biden saying or doing things, you show fake ones.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeEG7OU5lo4
at 15:30 he says NIGGERED HERE clear as day.
>>
>>472787884
sounds like regular bidet stuff
>>
File: dancing_doctor.webm (3.86 MB, 480x868)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB WEBM
This is just a diverse way to perform a surgery, white people don't even stop to dance when performing a surgery, because white people can't dance!!
>>
>>472790618
WIPEEPO DON SEASON DEY MEDICAL PROCEDURES

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.