[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

write in stage: >>470674628
1st Debate: >>470853267
Result: Cauldron Victory
2nd Debate: >>471048003
Result: Sussex Victory
3rd Debate: [Current]
The candidates: Cauldron, Ginge & Sussex.

A few fortnights ago, a merry band of /britpol/ members thought, "Why not have our own /Britpol/ general election?" Thus, the /BPGE/ was born.
After five days of relentless reminders, we had our write-in stage using a strawpoll that, for some reason, required email registration. From the chaos, our top three candidates emerged: Cauldron, Ginge, and Sussex.

The Rules:
Debates happen after the normie UKGE2024 debates around 7:30pm/8pm. The /BPGE/ itself will take place between 9/10pm on July 5th, 2024. Mark your calendars.

Debate Highlights:
1st Debate: Cauldron’s No-Show Show
Cauldron won because he showed up—literally the only one who did. Instead of an opening statement, he asked the audience what he should get his girlfriend on a budget. The answers? Pure /britpol/ gold.

2nd Debate: Sussex’s Surprising Surge
Sussex began his "Sussex surge," going from 0 votes to 2. His policies are in >>471048756 and >>471049477. He also encouraged everyone to gamble. When asked to say something nice about his opponents, he refused—classic antisemitism and a threat to democracy. Analysts suspect his success was due to being the only one to show up.

Ginge: The Invisible Candidate
Ginge remains at 0 votes. Rumor has it his campaign manager might be Carl Benjamin or he’s taken the ultimate exit strategy. Who knows? Who cares?

Tonight's Event:
We're gearing up for our 3rd /BPGE/ Debate, which will last one thread only. Join in, cast your votes in the polls, and be part of this chaotic circus. Here’s the poll link: https://strawpoll.com/Qrgewa5W2yp [pic related are the current results so far]

Current predictions? A thrilling tie between Cauldron and Sussex. Stay tuned for more shenanigans!
>>
I never vote *for* parties ( a childish silly action much like believing in the Tooth Fairy) , and assume they don't care about me. I only vote *against* them, especially against ones whose policies will damage me and my country.
>>
>>472781452
i guess nature works on negative feedback rather than positive
>>
>bits of bread stuck in teeth
why do people eat this shit?
>>
File: 1719858888649638[1].png (816 KB, 1080x1080)
816 KB
816 KB PNG
fully automated luxury gay space Joshuism
>>
>nonce can't stay away from the general
>>
>>472781761
You'd perish in the dust of a revolution.
>>
>>472782376
hope the cunt gets shanked on his 'walks'
>>
>>472782376
josh would be some sort of community leader. keeping people level headed and focused on the important things in life so they don't get lost in petty squabbles and what not and lose sight of the end goal
>>
Fucking....wow. no one was expecting that.
>>
>>472782828
>what's ip-cycling
>>
>>472782711
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>472782976
i am with you. its just a poll. the polls are often rigged.
>>
>>472782614
Spat me ice lolly out there ffs kek
>>
>reform get 325 seats
>form a coalition with the only Green MP
thoughts?
>>
File: PM.gif (3.7 MB, 536x500)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB GIF
Reform landslide

200 seat majority soon
>>
File: IMG_3976.jpg (72 KB, 730x1024)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>472781176
>>
I've got my class 1 lads, I can drive the brit/pol/ lorry.
>>
>>472785088
They're going to get 3 seats.
>>
VOTE HOMELAND

VOTE REFORM
>>
>>472785088
Meme magic is dead as a dodo. Whatever seats they get will be thanks to racist grannies that haven't been paying attention to all the gay bamed shit they've been pulling the past week.
>>
It’s taken 20 years to cry over my consciousness of being brown.

Honestly at 30+ years of age, I saw a Vote Reform sign leaving my village and my heart flipped. The 20 Tory posters in “Linda’s” home doesn’t bother me so much, nor does the UK flag at full mast outside “Dave’s”. I have became accustomed to living out here its water off a ducks back.

I am third generation Windrush, my children were the token brown children in the village school so it is neither here nor there.

Today however has rocked me and I cannot pin point why. I got to the gym this morning and spoke with one of my gym pals you see no where else but this building.

He said the words “ make Britain great again” , after speaking around the houses of my morning. I responded with “ I’m sorry? “ . The conversation ended swiftly after this because of course he didn’t mean me when discussing the refugees nor migrant workers.

I have taken my afternoon to reflect and ground myself as another “friend” brought up the trans debate only the other day. Swearing blind about pronouns, gender and sex.

It unsettles me how out of the woodwork you thought you were content and then suddenly you look down and see your brown skin. I am looking at myself differently today and it has made me anxious perhaps the tears were reactive. Perhaps I am over thinking or perhaps there is a shift. My friend called it crypto facism and that is all that made me smile today.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.