[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is joining a gang, the best thing in life?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aNqc3TwFQIs
>>
I guess if you would enjoy being around certain people of color
>>
File: 1705784675347.jpg (57 KB, 685x474)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>472785001
>>
>>472785460
Those aren't people, those are feral hominids
>>
>>472785001
>Be an army of 10million high test no fucks given niggas, homies, and timmies who all work in unison.

You tell me lmao

https://feelthemusi.com/playlist/28k235
>>
>>472785001
why would you be scared of them?
ALL are low IQ incompetent shit for brains. why do you think they are criminals. they cant produce or create anything. they are just petty thugs with slightly more impulse control than niggers and work like a pack of feral dogs.
they fold like wet paper bags when faced with anyone competent with applied violence, and their only recourse is sneaking in the shadows attacking the softest of targets.
even in the golden age of organized crime the supposed most dangerous ones where syphilis addled inbred jews.
>>
>>472786563
>high test no fucks given niggas,
the female niggers have higher amounts of testosterone than the males.
>>
>>472787193
Because no one competent shoots all of them in the head and the masonic police (which is also full of negroids) will pretend they saw nothing when they try to stab, steal, torture, ... you.
>>
>>472785460
They keep looking for excuses to chimpout so you will be studying, at work, minding your own business and the africans will hallucinate some reason to stalk, harass, leech... you.

Nowadays the situation here is different but...
>>
>>472785001
THIS THREAD IS TRYING TO SLIDE PROOF OF JOE BIDEN TELLING A LITTLE GIRL HE IS HORNY STANDING NEXT TO HER
EVERYONE, NOTICE THE CATALOG IS MORE FULL OF SLIDE THREADS THAN USUAL
HERE'S WHAT'S BEING SLID: >>472782066 AND >>472779096

I WAS JUST BANNED FOR POSTING THIS ONLY ONCE PER THREAD IN MANY OTHER THREADS
THIS IS NOT SPAM
>>
>>472788441
look at where they operated. they stayed away from the competent people, and when they where stupid enough to try they died usually swinging from a tree branch. this still happens to this day, except the their corpse is found in a ditch.
>>
>>472785001
Police are more ppwefcul than gangs
>>
>>472785001
>zero context and not a single complete sentence.
Your ESL jeetspeak is pathetic.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.