[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: beatles-fans.jpg (101 KB, 797x424)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
Why do large chunks of the population seemingly worship people more than themselves?
>Michael Jackson
>Elvis Presley
>Justin Bieber
>The Beatles
>One Direction
>fucking kpop bands
All mass-worshipped by mostly women to the point where the women would piss and shit themselves at the mere presence of their favorite celebrities. Why are most people seemingly soulless, lacking free will or any reasoning capacity? Whose idea was it to let the masses vote and have any say in politics? I'd like to spit on that dumb fuckers grave.

>pic related
look at those soulless, outback, grass-eating animals faking emotions. Any psychologyfags willing to spare some knowledge?
>>
File: nblnzrnl4q1c1.png (1.31 MB, 1155x1308)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>472785731
The photo looks like a Donald J Trump rally.
>>
>>472785731
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpLZ2JLoZKU
You can immediately spot, based on behavior alone, which of the audience members is a soulless cunt and which of them have a slight droplet of consciousness and are there to see what the fucking fuss is about.
>>
>>472785926
>like a Donald J Trump rally
Looks like every fucking rally ever made. People that attend mass worship events are generally fucking soulless, no matter which side of the political spectrum theyre on.
>jewess pic
get that kike cunt off my fucking board you fucking retard
>>
>>472785731
Jews

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.