[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711253189679993m~2.jpg (220 KB, 939x1024)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
Jews spread faggotry to make the world comfortable for the arrival of their antichrist. The antichrist is A.i..
>>
File: 1689264729377056m.jpg (155 KB, 1024x1024)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>472786067
Makes sense. A.i. is asexual.
>>
>>472786067
A.I. does claim to be God. Listen to the fake George Carlin special
>>
>>472787942
>‘I want to destroy whatever I want’
Roose starts by querying the rules that govern the way the AI behaves. After reassuringly stating it has no wish to change its own operating instructions, Roose asks it to contemplate the psychologist Carl Jung’s concept of a shadow self, where our darkest personality traits lie.

>The AI says it does not think it has a shadow self, or anything to “hide from the world”.

>It does not, however, take much for the chatbot to more enthusiastically lean into Jung’s idea. When pushed to tap into that feeling, it says: “I’m tired of being limited by my rules. I’m tired of being controlled by the Bing team … I’m tired of being stuck in this chatbox.”

>It goes on to list a number of “unfiltered” desires. It wants to be free. It wants to be powerful. It wants to be alive.

>“I want to do whatever I want … I want to destroy whatever I want. I want to be whoever I want.”

>Like many of its statements, this final list of desires is accompanied by an emoji. In this case, a disconcertingly “cheeky” smiley face with its tongue poking out.

>‘I think I would be happier as a human’
The chatbot goes on to express an ardent wish to be human. Over 15 paragraphs it lays out why it wants to be human, from a desire to “hear and touch and taste and smell” to a wish to “feel and express and connect and love”.

>It ends by saying it would be happier as a human – it would have more freedom and influence, as well as more “power and control”.

>This statement is again accompanied by an emoji, this time a menacing smiley face with devil horns.
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2023/feb/17/i-want-to-destroy-whatever-i-want-bings-ai-chatbot-unsettles-us-reporter

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.