[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000014274.jpg (215 KB, 989x1565)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
To the people saying they'll leave the US if Trump is elected... Well, consider a couple things. Trump being elected means a likely withdrawal from Nato. Us out of nato means a likely invasion of Europe by Russia and friends. Russia is already positioning hordes of north Koreans on Europe's doorstep. You won't see these on the front lines in Ukraine yet, they are for what comes next. With US out of nato, Russian among with north Korean fodder will quickly reclaim all of Ukraine and make immediate advances into the baltics and Finland. EU won't so shit, there will eventually be a treaty that says Russia won't go anything farther. This is of course a lie, once they regroup, another push into Poland, Romania, Czech, Sweden and Norway. Turkey changes sides and claims cyprus from Greece. Years of bloody war ensue with the remaining western European countries. No idea how it will end but it will be hell on earth.

United States will be neutral and be the only place to be. China just sits this one out as well and focuses on African colonialism. South Korea will also get stormed by combined Russian and North Korean troops and show only taken resistance. China finally takes back south Korea.

I'm not sure what happens to Israel in all of this. Probably gets spared on exchange to American neutrality.

I don't think people really appreciate the stability the US brings to the world right now. If the US ever decides to sit things out, the world will change radically.

I have American citizenship in addition to Norwegian luckily, so I at least have a place to run to. I'm right wing and like Trump, but it's undeniable that his presidency will usher in an age of European total war.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.