[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0049.jpg (203 KB, 973x728)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
The highest income earners earning above average individual incomes are either Jewish or white 80% of the time. The red areas are mostly black, Chinese, Filipino and Indian and they earn below average.

What’s the point of coming here when you’re earning below average and can’t have any fun when you need a shitload of money to have a decent life here?

Stop prolonging the Canadian economy which benefits only Jews. It’s time Canada dies. Vote with your feet, Canada is an evil Jewish country that shouldn’t exist and should be partitioned.
>>
There are still white people in Toronto?
>>
>>472792667
That’s were all the jobs are.
>>
>>472793119
FYI, if I got a job application from someone and they make a where/were or there/they're/their mistake, it goes straight into the trash.
>>
>>472793294
Your a nigger :)
>>
>>472793598
Black as popcorn.
Have fun in your job search, dummy.
>>
>>472793858
You sound like a pretentious faggot worrying about vocabulary on a website monitored by Jewish shills trying to create social and political narratives. I hope a nigger rapes your mother.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.