[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

People on twitter are talking about Biden sending the Navy Seals to take out Trump. In order to achieve that, they would have to defeat Trump's Secret Service and Private Security which are tasked with defending him. Additionally, Trump himself might be armed with a pistol (possibly illegally given his Felony conviction, but still).

Yeah, these Navy Seals did manage to take out Bin Laden, but Bin Laden probably wasn't as well defended as Trump is for one thing. Also, that was like 13-14 years ago by now and since that time the US military has gone woke and become much more diverse and retarded. I don't think the Navy Seals we have today are as competent as the ones who took out Bin Laden back then. Also since this order would be unconstitutional and dictatorial, the Seals might not even be willing to carry it out, or have very poor morale about doing it since its not a good thing to be doing.

Anyway, which side do you think would win if Biden hypothetically did give the Seals the order to take out Trump? There used to be a TV series way back in the day called Deadliest Warrior where they put hypothetical scenarios like this to the test, and this would have been a great topic for the show, but it is sadly defunct.
>>
File: hitman.png (427 KB, 998x572)
427 KB
427 KB PNG
>>472792605
which DLC is that?
>>
I met a SEAL one time and I'm gonna say the SEALS hands down.

The dude moved way faster and quieter than anyone with that much muscle has any right to.
>>
Thanks to DEI, Seal Team Six is now composed of…
A blind black man with panic disorder.
A six hundred pound woman with two service dogs with their own service dogs.
A gay white man in a wheelchair with early frontal lobe dementia.
Conjoined twins attached at the forehead.
A cross-eyed elderly lesbian with fibromyalgia and osteoporosis.
A pregnant HIV positive migrant and her three children.
>>
>>472793215
How was he outside the bedroom?
>>
File: yeahnah.jpg (139 KB, 896x943)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>472792605
it would be a good mooovies'n shieeet
>>
>>472793312
they are talking about seal team six. the military group. not the maga gravy seals
>>
Good. I can't wait for this to spiral out of control. The cope has only just begun.
>>
>>472793449
fuck you
>>
>>472792605
I’d just scream
>PILE BISON
at the top of my lungs, then do a few side and back flips before taking all sides down via cqc
Once dispatched, I’d subdue trump by his collar and yell
>MIGA
Breaking the curse
>>
>the thread about joe biden sniffing kids was deleted
oh well
>>
File: 319571085701358.jpg (1.31 MB, 1242x1596)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>472792605
I'm more interested in how Meal Team 6 fits into the scenario.
>>
>>472792605
Biden has no military....they still report to President Trump.
>>
>>472792605
>Biden sending the Navy Seals to take out Trump.

"Lets immediately do what we accuse our opposition of seriously planning while still pretending to care about democracy"

Reddit liberals only care about democracy when their team is winning
>>
>>472793678
lol
>>
>>472793611
Thanks.
>>
>>472792605
You think it would be a firefight between them? Forget that JFK was sniped from miles away?
>>
Who cares they couldn't even defeat Chinese sappers or Muslim Cave Men. Seal wives fuck more then any married person, and 95% of the time, IT ISN'T THEIR NAVY SEAL HUSBAND THEIR FUCKING EITHER.
>>
File: file.png (789 KB, 798x914)
789 KB
789 KB PNG
>>472793816
>>
>>472792605
That's campaign activity, not official presidential activity.
>>
>>472793759
This 100X
>>
you are high if you think that the seals would follow that order, if given.
The military, largely, is not liberal.
It's only faggot higher ranking officers and blacks that are liberal.
>>
>>472793449
Lol
>>
>>472795201
Guards ?
When do guards (secret service) take out special forces ?
>>
>>472792605
>seal team six who killed bin laden
Didnt they all die suddenly not long after?
>>
>>472792605
Won't they all call off work like Osama Bin Ladens staff did ?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.