[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: canada.jpg (16 KB, 845x457)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
How's your Canada going, leafanons?
>boomer dad bitched at me this morning because I can't find a job in this pajeet-riddled hellhole of an economy and don't spend every hour of the day taking care of his fucking lawn
I'm going to be so glad when the clot shot finally kills him.
>>
I did yard work, printed some stuff and am working on supper.
>>
>>472792639
my dad (indian immigrant who came here in the late 70s) lets me live with him and my mom and he gave me $100k in a TD account to trade with. he asks me multiple times a week what groceries id like from costco and buys real food for my dog too. i help him with his health by getting him supplements and diet stuff. my mom makes me tea everyday after lunch. my dad is also obsessive about his lawn but he enjoys working on it himself and never demands i do anything for it.
most of my women family members are married and some have have multiple kids already.
but its the jews and immigrants who make ur life bad, right anon? no personal responsibility on how u behave and treat others.

get a grip, my nigga.
>>
>>472793197
>but its the jews and immigrants who make ur life bad, right anon?
Correct.
>>
>>472792639
Had an interview last week and the result comes out tomorrow or Wed
>>
>>472793394
kekw xDD
go have a hotdog with ur dad or smth
>>
>>472793197
Your lack of empathy for people who are being systematically discriminated against in hiring practices in their own countries speaks more about you than it does about him, and I literally just called him a moron.
>>
>>472793197
Bash ur fuckinf skull in, nigger
>>
been putting on job applications that I need a sponsor to work in canada and I've been getting way more call backs
>>
>>472793460
dont project on me ser
>>
>>472793558
seething jeetoid
>>
>>472793460
>Your lack of empathy
No one here has empathy nigga.
>>
>>472793682
>>472793736
retard
>>
>>472792639

I was born in this country, and even have a native bloodline. I personally just don't give a fuck.
>>
>>472793197
shut up sand nigger ill say what i want
>>
Lol they were planning anti immigrant protests and not a single fucking person turned up in the entire country. Its over for whites.
>>
File: 70483148215.png (674 KB, 1200x1195)
674 KB
674 KB PNG
>>472793682
>>472793736
Stupid visajeet, this isn't your land. We built civilization here, ploughed the ground, irrigated the land, seeded the soil. Don't pretend like you had anything to do with that because you didn't. The only thing you've done here as a collective is lower the general living standards tremendously, pollute beaches, parks and streets with garbage and feces, scam and commit crimes. You need to go back.
>>
>>472792639
i ordered some hindu kush
been wanting for a good indica for a while now :^)
>>
>>472792639
Lmao not that many Indians for you to not have a job

This is forced because these posts are the same everyday
>>
Life is good, 8 month winter hasn't started you motherless fuck
>>
>>472792639
I've got a week vacation, taking it easy.
>>
>>472794182
They haven’t mentioned it anywhere either. It’s all a larp
Half these posts are from foreign countries
>>
>>472794598

Canada belongs to the jews and not you, goy
>>
>>472796990
i cant wait for early autumn to start around late august - early september autumn is the best time of year also it'll get dark again (sun barely sets at all for the 3 months of summer where i am)
>>
>>472793197
your dad fucks you in your sleep
>>
>>472793197
>my dad (indian immigrant)
stopped reading there
kill yourself jeet.
>>
>>472794598
I bet you’re not even a white gut or Canadian lol

All the white people just got here, ploughing the land is something all humans do and is not a flex lol.
My ancestors who are brown worked in lumber mills and created their own farm land in BC.
>>
>>472792639
canada is a dead country conquered by illegal drug pushers. most canadians have either od'd on opiates or zombified themselves with high potency thc during the turdeau years. the population was 20 million in the 70's and now it's doubled. that is real replacement americunts will never understand
>>
>>472792639
this dogshit country is filth
>>
>>472797402
>Saaar I am poonjobbie from 1909 brought by British saar! I am real Canada saaar!

Bitch my white family has been here since the early 1600s and my other side is native. Go back to your country you brown shitskin. Natives all hate you. Whites hate you. We already chase you fuckers off the reserve when you loiter longer than 20 mins to get gas
>>
>>472792639
I'm not Canadian. I'm white

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.