[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pedosr.jpg (13 KB, 311x292)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Joe Biden on hearing SCOTUS grant immunity to the President.
>>
My fellow Americans,
As I have always said, I will respect the courts decisions. With this new power in mind:
>Trump stole nuclear secrets
>Trump sold said secerts
>Trump is a traitor
>You know what to do with traitors
>Don't worry, I'll pardon you.

This shit is objectively the worst SCOTUS decision that has ever been made.
>>
Why did they delete the other thread about this? Lots of activity in it and
>>
demonrats are low IQ retards.
>>
>>472794376
" Sugar pop and I beat Medicare fair and square with a rusty chain. He was a nigger, but we got rid of the mlarkey jack, One million trillionairs couldn't hold us back. If 24% of girls between the age of 8 and 11 let me smell their hair, that would balance the budget in 200 months. 36%...all of it! "
>>
>>472795430
Perfect timing for you demonrats to start attacking ole' joe. Just when you realize he's senile. Half a decade after we were accutely aware.
ANYONE not supporting and promoting Joe Biden (within the Democrat party/support base) is a TRAITOR.
>>
File: pool.gif (3.55 MB, 220x390)
3.55 MB
3.55 MB GIF
>>472795109
They are hating it. Whole world is falling apart this week. It's a disaster and they don't even know they have been infiltrated. Even RINOs are in a dangerous place. That's all I can say now. Get some popcorn...and some coconut oil. Go all out. It's gonna be a whopper.
>>
>>472795582
Someone should look into who really runs the country, the unelected running Ol' Joe. Shame there are no newspapers since Jon Stewart led the young away a decade ago. I'd like to see something on the record.
>>
File: antifattie.jpg (128 KB, 1242x1278)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>472795582
Not me, it's 100% jews coordinating the "HowardDeanization" of Joe Biden. I want to see what the old coot will say next. He already beat Medicare, he needs to fuck up WIC now. "I licked WIC"

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.