[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wheatfields n shieeet.jpg (1.41 MB, 1440x1801)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
are off-grid living and van life the only certified based ways to live in the current society without becoming goy cattle? In one you get to homestead with your wife (you do have a wife, don't you, anon?) and be totally free of the evils of the outside world, including most microplastics and pollution; and in another you get total liberty and freedom from the evils of the government while getting a chance to explore and adventure on your own whim.
>>
>>472796007
Not really. I am rebuilding a truck so I can work in the city and go back to my country home on the weekends. I'll take that corporate money, but I am not buying into that suburban rat wheel.
>>
>homesteading
>in a van
>with your wife
so realistic

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.