[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

..to remove Trump from the election at THIS point in time....

Will cause a second Revolutionary War in the united states
>>
>>472802424
but trump voters couldn't possilbly be retarded enoough to belive this right?
>>
>>472802424
In two weeks
>>
>>472802424
Americans use guns as toys and nothing more. They are barbie dolls for grown men. Stop coping
>>
>>472802424
I love my 20" whoever made this is based
>>
Did Peasants believe Lenin and the Jews that made up the Bolshevik party?

to much fun timing jokes on your tongues and not enough of years of reality between any of you.
>>
Nope. Not happening. Ask your representative to tell you what their AIPAC person said.
>>
>>472802917
I harvest at least 4 deer per year with a rifle. 1000lbs of meat my family gets to eat for the price of 4 bullets and deer tags.
>>
>>472803365
>1000 pounds of meat
>>>>>>off 4 deer
Congrats on outing yourself you dumb nigger
>>
>>472802424
seems to me like they are trying to take both trump and biden out of the race right before a bunch of dramatic "totally unforeseen" society-dissolving events happen and King FuckShit Chaos breaks loose
>>
>>472803516
Possibly.
These forces are certainly destabilizing things more than I could have forseen.

Foreign militaries are shitting bricks.
They don't read the table to well either.
>>
>>472803516
I am thinking the same thing. Now that pride month wrapped up we’re going to have monkey pox all over. It’ll spread to the kids real quick. But that can’t be it. They need to blame Russia so oppsie a couple transformers popped because of secret Russian hackers. Now they can’t pump gas from Louisiana I dunno. Some stupid couple of things are going to happen and they’ll blame Russia and it’ll be to save democracy and the media will all get their memo talking points to parrot. Twitter and TikTok will go offline.
>>
>>472803365
Where the fuck are these 500 lb deer located?
>>
>>472802424
I have some dental work needing done and this will never happen. No matter how many savage third worlders they import here, America will always be a civilized society.
>>
>>472803509
You beat me to it. What the fuck kind of deer is he shooting. If I shoot a deer that field dresses above 150, that's a big deer where I live, at least for gun season. Wisconsin's gun deer is the week of thanksgiving, so the bucks have already lost a lot of weight.
>>
>>472803365
Are you the dumb fucker who keeps mistaking cows for deer?
>>
>>472804785
Please visit a west coast coastal city Try walking just a mile in it around sunset. Good luck!
>>
File: IMG_1423.jpg (70 KB, 509x464)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>472802424
>i should get a 20” AR cat meme.jpg
>>
>It's a "government that allows heavily oxidized, solvent-laced seed oils to be sold in grocery stores and dumps industrial waste into your water supply under the pretense that it's "good for you" claims to care about your safety and well-being" episode
>>
>>472804898
>mistaking cows for deer
Sounds like you've never milked a deer.
>>
>>472804785

Oh shit.
These Dentist priorities are killin you my man.
Time to get that third job at the airport.
>>
>>472806260
but why are you advocating for unverified hypthesis's?
>>
>>472804898
it's not his fault, you should see his women
>>
File: MIGA.jpg (81 KB, 529x500)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>472802424
Yes, but it would be a war with factions predetermined by jew bankers in order to maintain control over the nation in the aftermath and score a fuckload of profit to boot. The only war which could lead to a positive outcome would be a full-blown race war as envisioned by Covington or Dr. Pierce. As long as Aryans allow ourselves to be ideologically led by outsiders who loathe our very existence, we will never see victory for our Folk. Biden, Trump, RFK Jr; these race-traitors were selected by our enemy to keep us enslaved by greed run rampant.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.