[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1696148167990125.jpg (32 KB, 686x378)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
What will happen with the dollar quotation in Brazil after the Northern Hemisphere gets all nuked?

Will I be able to buy a cheap state of the art computer after billions of sovls leave this planet?
>>
>>472805581
Global trade would end, there would be no more computers
>>
>>472805683
>there will be
fify
>>
>>472805581
you're funny.

>>472805785
the only hope for this GODAWFUL PIECE OF SHIT country is for AI to kick off a fourth industrial revolution which could reverse some of the trends in the economy specially, and do away some of the conflicts that we are seeing in the world currently

this worthless cancer that is the brazilian "culture" spreading even further would be the end of humanity
>>
>>472805581
>>472805785
The dollar is also destroying the Yen, other currencies and even itself. This problem is bigger than you could ever imagine macaco, now go back to the jungle
>>
>>472806208
You don't understand the role of your country in God's Drama. Everybody from the Northern Hemisphere will move to the South America after the nukes.
>>
>>472805581
5.66 Brazillian dollars, thats like 5600000000
>>
>>472806471
i understand it perfectly, it will remain the same culturally and technologically irrelevant barren land, most of it will become a desert.

commodities will start to be produced locally, following the steps of AI and automation. the population will either die out or move elsewhere.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.