[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: TARIFF MAN.jpg (97 KB, 704x502)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
The one thing that Trump was supposed to accomplish in his first term was reducing the trade deficit with CHINA. Instead, he caused a trade war and a record trade deficit with CHINA. Why would you re-elect him when he failed his main campaign promise?
>>
>>472807406
Oh wow another meme flaggot kike lmaaaaaaaaaao
>>
>>472807446
USA is a meme flag.
>>
>>472807487
Cry more kike hahahahahhaha you silly little bitch
>>
>>472807406
fake news president joe biden caused those trade wars. i had the greatest surplus of all time. we were getting zesty. china was my bitch. now look at us. joe biden it's killing us
>>
Does your grandma know you stole her facebook post?
>>
File: investigation_dbrbm9s0e.png (49 KB, 1286x846)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>472807562
>i had the greatest surplus of all time.
Ooops! That's a lie.
>>
>>472807406
The best way to reduce the trade deficit with China is to nuke Beijing. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>472807807
I hope you are ready to work in a Bezos sweatshop for $1 an hour.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.