[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Joy Behar:
>These people, who are, like, sitting on the fence, or something, or are all-in for Trump, I'm fascinated by that.
>You know, it's almost like, you know, you know when you're a woman and you're dating? So you have a really nice guy who takes your - holds your pocketbook while you're shopping, you know, or really treats you well. And you ha-, you're bored with him.
Sunny Hostin:
>And you've got this one on the motorcycle.
Joy Behar:
>This other one, who's a convicted felon on a motorcycle, you're hot for him. He's the guy, you know!
Ana Navarro
>And who grabs you by the hoo-ha without your consent!
>*audience applause*

Video (with timestamp): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TG7wL2okds&t=263s
>>
>>472808279
Every time she opens her mouth
i imagine a cackling chicken who’s laying an egg
>>
>>472808279
They want to go with the "bad boy" thing but trumps just cringe, same as biden.
Implosion of america
>>
File: who.jpg (89 KB, 720x1126)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>Who is this...
>4
>chan?
>>
Nigger you wasted a thread. Get your joy jew behar off this board.
>>
File: IMG_7605.jpg (34 KB, 480x481)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>472808279
Joy’s early life is clean but I trust my gut instinct

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.