[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: th.jpg (25 KB, 404x260)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
How about you get a majority of your population pro independence so england doesn't have to stand your far-left whinging bullshit anymore? This especially goes for the scottish.

All the americans and continentals think we want you here, when 48% of english voters want you to FUCK off, a majority of the labour and tory party voters in england. Best believe if we got the vote that 48% will become 100%. Nobody in england likes you. If you''re a unionist that goes double for you, you're the reason we're stuck with shitty scotland and wales because you have no right wing movements of your own and rely on us.

Vote reform if you're english to make the scots seethe. No doubt ill have some plastic paddies straight from america defending the celtic weasels.
>>
>>472808305
>bong antagonizes white people amidst literal white genocide all over Europe
ngmi
>>
>>472808420
I don't want to be in a union with scotland, wales or northern ireland. And to be honest england stands no chance while they're attached to us like a tumor. They all vote far left parties, reform will not win a seat in any country but england in this union. Fuck them. I dont want the uk to exist anymore. You all antagonize us with scottish and northern irish independence then cry when we want it too.
>>
>>472808420
The scottish are all over social media crying that england is too right wing. Thats how deluded they are. If you were in a union with them you'd agree with me.
>>
>>472808583
Scots and Welsh will not rape your family and capture England, Daniel. Your priorities a bit too out of line.
>>
>>472808769
No they'll just support the people that will do that. They are extremely jealous of the english and will do anything to undermine england. Its pure stupidity for us to be in a union with them. Problem is the majority of their populations wont leave.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.