[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Ori Itzchak Hadad.jpg (33 KB, 640x428)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Why are mudshits so intolerant of the Jewish race?
>>
>>472811569
He lived more in his mere 21 years than you ever did in yours OP
>>
>>472811569
>>
>>472811569
i was interested in this myself and so I read on the history of islam-iewish relations, and basically islam started quite LITERALLY to fuck iews. When mohammed when to medina (he was invited there by local tribes warring with the local iew tribes), he signed a pact with everyone there, the tribes people and the (((((((((((tribes)))))))))) people, and they said ok don't fuck with each other.

A woman either with the local medina tribe or mohammed party (who interestingly was covered for modesty even though everyone says this wasn't in the quran) was disrobed by a iew goldsmith she was visiting for jewelry. this was after he said to her basically "take that shit off". after revealing her under the covering of her clothes, one of mohammeds dudes slaughtered the iew goldsmith and then it devolved from there.
>>
>>472811995
oh also as a result of this down the chain of events mohammed and his men slaughtered one of the entire iew tribes males who had even a single pube on them
>>
>>472811569
why does this jew have a lebanese name?
>>
Because they've interacted with them. Same reason as everyone else.
>>
>>472812067
They deserved that, and another time at the battle of the trench they did a usual betrayal thinking they just had to outlast these goyim, and the prophet called one of their elders that ruled their punishment was a beheading of the men and exile of the rest of the cunts
>>
> According to Ibn Ishaq's biography of Muhammad, one woman who had thrown a millstone from the battlements during the siege and killed one of the Muslim besiegers, was also beheaded along with the men. 'Ã'isha, one of Muhammad's wives, is cited as describing the woman as laughing and chatting with her during the massacre, down to the moment her name was called out:

>'By Allah,' she said,' that is me.' I said to her 'You poor soul, what is to happen to you?' She said: "I must be killed." "Why?" I asked her. "For something I did," she answered. She went away and was beheaded for her acts. By Allah,('Ã'isha adds) I shall never forget her cheerfulness and her great laugh when she knew that she was to be killed.'[62]
Literally no feelings of guilt till the last breath. A virus that has to be extirpated

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.