[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.png (7 KB, 234x215)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
What's the political implication of killing everyone? is it wrong?
>>
>>472812381
>is it wrong?
Only as wrong as letting everyone live on.
>>
>>472812381

Start at home.
>>
>>472812381
delete your stupid glowthread, glownigger
>>
The reason all women in the entire world sheepishly admit rape fantasies is because that was the standard for over 700 million years of our evolution between hozen groundpounder and silverback gorilla.

Also it was practically routine for when a new man takes over the tribe, all the babies who can't defend themselves are destroyed, so that the females don't leave since the man is now their only ticket to recreation.

professional sports and completely unapolegetic shows of "these ones annoyed me once so they all die now I waited until now because we're in a situation where none of them can get away from me".

And that was completely normal for 700 million years.
>>
>>472812381
Considering the flip this place had I guess there's isn't much to talk about anymore.
>>
>>472812381
Yeah it's wrong. People are people and killing will happen but getting a thirst for it signals a darkened heart.
Political implication? Look at the USA for a lens into dark-hearted leadership.
>>
>>472812381
TKD is correct.
It is meant to prevent future generations from suffering.
>>
>>472812381
In a legal sense, no, because if everyone dies laws won't matter.
>>
>>472812381
death literally isn't real
>>
You are chest and posterior until your political opinion is not genocide

I have a list of reasons but I'll use one

You kill a killer and all you get is two killers

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.