[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>be cucknadian 4channer
>claim normies are waking up to indian menace
>claim Canada is ripe for a fascist uprising
>organize 'mass protests' on July 1st, Canada day
>Flood canadian subreddits with their impotent chudposting
>Claim that its a matter of time before indians face mass deportation
>Canada day finally arrives
>The 'based' conservative leader of Canada is busy celebrating it with Indians
>Barely 200 "people" show up protesting mass immigration

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, as an Indian I cannot but help laugh at the sheer bravado that canucks display on 4chan when in real life they are all a bunch of disorganized chuds. I mean here was your golden opportunity to showcase your displeasure at mass immigration and BARELY 200 of y'all even showed up, its so funny seeing you basement dwellers act all uppity online where you're anonymous coz you know that in real life everyone sees you as a joke. Now go ahead and make post ever harder since thats the only thing you dysgenic hydrophobic troglodytes are good at.
>>
>>472813787
Hi poverty king
>>
>>472813787
canadian whitoids are getting too uppity, its time to put them in their place. Nuke canada if needed
>>
>>472813787
and i'll continue to fuck the 10% of indian women who are actually attractive while they laugh at what pathetic emasculated pussies guys like you are that they grew up with

whats it like knowing the only way you're ever going to have sex is by forcing an unwilling woman?
>>
>>472813787
>another pajeet scared that people are waking up to his parasitism
many such cases. day of the flush soon.
even two years ago nobody would even dare to criticize immigration online. now it's a widely discussed issue and the fact that anybody at all went to protest without getting their lives ruined is a big change. you can't see where this is going, because you don't know where we're coming from. that will be your downfall.
>>
I fucking hate you walking diarrhea, shitbag poos so much. I have pleasant dreams at night where I'm smashing your disgusting heads in and splattering what little grey matter you have all over the fucking walls.
>>
>>472813787

Sir, It is the canada, sir. Their idea of "far right violence" is characterized by inflatable bounce/jump castles, and sleepy truckers blocking traffic for everyone except ambulances.
>>
>>472813787
you think this protest was orchestrated by reddit fags? seeing as its on the same day as a cost of living protest which are both happening on canada day what were you ever expecting. you didnt need to point out that you're an indian the retardation is clear enough
>>
The Canadians that can are moving to the US, the ones that can't aren't able to afford taking a day off or the government will tell them to kill themselves.
>>
>>472813787
Hello can I get a medium double double and a boston cream? Thank you sir

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.