[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (5).jpg (11 KB, 241x209)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Arabs in Europe are literally try to hang out with brown/nigger and tell them that after them, Europe could try to kick them too.

And how brown should be united.

They are very big enemy of the white race.

Also, a lot of these MF have illegal guns, a lot of them would not just let Europe kick them without problems.

Thanks Europe for letting them have Access to guns.
Fuck them, fuck these little sub humans.

They are not your fucking ally, white man.

They are dangerous people and besides talk, Europe just don't really seems to want to deal with them and kick them.

Why the fuck would white people support palestine? Holy shit, fuck these sub hunan.

They are dirty arabs, lmao.
>>
Shut up Mizrahi.
>>
>>472815743

I'm ashkenazi
>>
>>472815662
Nigger, you are brown. Quit larping as "white" (spurious Jewish bullshit for Americans to justify their high African admixture and play pretend while you "blend in")
>>
>>472816476

Keep sucking arab dick.
>>
>>472815662
How important is US aid? Money and weapons and whatever else I mean. I'm actually curious. Could your country fight the war like this without foreign aid? You obviously have much better equipment than them.
>>
>>472815662
So why did you people send them to us? I don't care about your problems. You guys are assholes and meddlesome trouble makers.
>>
>>472815919
Go back to Europe
The mena sun hates you
>>
>>472815662
I hope both Jews and Mudslimes blow each other up and kill each other. Fuck both, also I hope Myanmar btfo's Rhohingas and China btfo's Uygers. You are all trash and both cut out from the same cloth as each other.
>>
>>472815919
of course you are. you are a russian turkic gentile pretender and nothing more. is it because you come from unfortunate people that you say unfortunate and unsound words?
>>
File: Iran shithole rekt.png (2.03 MB, 1280x943)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB PNG
>>472815662
I agree
Bomb Lebanon and Iran
Glory to Israel
>>
>>472817829
There is sun cream
>>
File: 1682901993430905.jpg (276 KB, 1080x1350)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>>472815919
You should stop worrying about the white man and start worrying about getting a mizrahi gf otherwise what's the point of being there?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.