[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepe based mog.jpg (98 KB, 986x1024)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
explain why we dont just all withdraw or move our money from banks and retirement brokers and collapse the entire leveraged kike financial system?

literally just a handful of people just a couple thousand would cause a fucking panic with the kikes if they forced kikes to cash them out.

for retards who dont understand, banks have razor thin capital available to back their deposits. for every $100 they take in deposits they only have like 1 penny to give back to anyone who needs to withdraw. what they do is take your money when you deposit it, then put it in all sorts of made up derivative leveraged investments with all sorts of insider kiked and fraud to benefit the bankers holding your (their) money.

if reditors could buckbreak the hedgefunds out of billions from a simple stockmarket play in Gamestop, imagine what would happen if reditors started moving their retirement accounts into treasury bills for the guaranteed 5% return or withdrawing their savings and checkings into cash. it would expose the financial crimes of the elite and force the federal reserve and kikes in charge to finally come clean about how all these investments are literally made up trash based on leveraged dogshit.

yes this post is extremely antisemitic. deal with it.
>>
>>472816156
Candace Owens is a nigger
>>
>>472816156
and yes i dont keep any money in the bank. i fully debanked myself after the fake 2020 election. when i need to order shit online i either buy a visa giftcard with cash at the grocery store or i deposit whatever i need into the ATM for my online bill or purchase.
>>
>>472816274
and shes beautiful literal wife material.
>>
>>472816156
so go organize on reddit if you think they're so successful
>>
>>472816278
Based
>>
>>472816156
>he doesn't have gold or silver
your bank runs will only make my stash increase in value
>>
>>472816510
>>
>why we
>reditors
Kinda answering yer own question. Follow da money, anon.
It ain't here.
>buckbreak the hedgefunds
The hedgefunds recovered. Funny that.
Anyway, sure, it could work. Good luck herding cats tho'.
>>
File: silver agent.jpg (3.46 MB, 2448x2598)
3.46 MB
3.46 MB JPG
>>472816510
says who?
>>
>>472816647
you wanna help make it a meme?
>>
>>472816331
Nah beezy
>>
>>472816704
that's at least 2 years old
timestamp if you're not a liar
>>
>>472816156
Because I have a lot of money but not really enough to do anything with it.
>>
>>472816854
timestamp your own stash fednigger kikelover
>>
>>472816917
move it into treasury bills for a guaranteed 5% interest return.
>>
>>472817759
don't see how funding deficit spending is a takedown of the central banking scam my man

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.