[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ending jewish privilege.jpg (355 KB, 1669x1948)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/06/we-must-dismantle-jewish-supremacy-silence-is-not-an-option/

Silence is not an option!
>>
>>472818007
Gas yourself nigger
>>
File: iq32g9(1).png (3.52 MB, 3856x1796)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB PNG
>>472818007
99% of the general population is too stupid to understand the Jewish Art Of War.
>>
>>472818944
I had a feminist lesbian Marxist ask me out to watch that movie. I said evey time a girl has asked me to play Barbie it turns into a heavy petting session. I said let play GI Joe instead. Turned that lesbian out.
>>
>>472818007
If you look at Palestine vs Israel conflict or current gaza palestine vs Israel is a mirror for jewish tactics.

Mass scale destruction of infrastructure, terrorism acts and random civil murder, destroy medical services and food to force palestines to get out Israel or building houses on West bank or other illegal settlement but every justified as hamas or jewish safe.

Jews on west, total destruction of values, families, women as Trojan horse, fight between women and men, you can find any amount people, cultural products or propaganda for hating christian or Catholics and these are defended as free speech but criticized or hate jewish is antisemitism and potential terrorism.

Jews are running a secret war against west, antisemitism is just the natural consequence of jews action over populations than live close to jews.

Academia, ONG, media are infested by jews for jew best interest.

The jew conspiracy is real.

The old method to remove jews start to show tactics and tricks to masses, European folklore on fairy tale, the jews are the evil force or demons.

This is the main reason jews become obsess about controlling the culture and mass media to avoid the antisemitism
Jewish is a cult of psychopaths inbred.
>>
File: NF Brigade 1.jpg (580 KB, 2000x1038)
580 KB
580 KB JPG
>>472818007
>>
>>472820372
Keep spreading the truth brother. HH.
>>
>>472822306
LoL
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasi_(Hebrew_title)
>>
>>472822754
Even more based.
>>
>>472818007
Jews aren't evil necessarily just lack scruples and empathy. Jews want two things: one, continuation of a unique and separate ethno-cultural identity and two elimination of antisemitism. Any situation that results in the success of these two goals is preferable even if it means the eradication of any potential competitors.
>>
>>472818007
>>472818007
They earned it the hardv way, chuddy! 100 percent legal! Get gud faggot goy!
>>
>the pagan Magog people live "north of the World"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magog_(Bible)
Jews really hate Sweden or Russia.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.