[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719893229785.png (213 KB, 1116x1717)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
Why are Republicans constantly allowed to break the rules but Democrats aren't?
>>
>>472818096
Are democrats really larping as principled constitutionalists now?
Pretty sure "the rules" went out the window when Abraham "nigger-lover" Lincoln freed the slaves
>>
>>472818096
What "rule" obligated Republicans to put Garland on the court?
>>
>>472818096
I married a girl in my 30s I knew when I was 12. She never gave me any attention in school except for making fun of me once and some part of me thought:
>fuck you bitch. I'm gonna get you pregnant one day.

Well, she moved away, met a guy nearly 30 who got her into alcohol and cocaine. Then he got her working on a stripper pole. Then he whored her out so he could take all her money and have an excuse to fuck other chicks.
Then she caught him sucking a dude's dick one day and left him. Whored until she was 24, then got with a sugar daddy for 8 years before going back to whoring another 5 or so years. Smoking crack, meth, doing Molly and letting strangers rail her out for 200, 300 bucks.

Well in my 30s, she hit me up. A mess. A broken mess. I was like "fuck it, why not?" My life was already ruined from some sad shit. I took her in, let her move in with me, married her, and we had a very black baby together.

It gets to me, what she did. What that sweet little thing I wanted so bad when I was 12 did for cash with men old enough to be our dads. 150. 250. Countless. She was a real slut on her off time as well. Drunk for 15 years.

In the end, I love her. I realize she's trashed herself and made herself beyond hope really. She's still a BPD psycho who sometimes relapses and hits the bottle.

All I can say is, I've been respectful and understanding of her struggle, I've gained a lot of self esteem for the good choices and life sacrifices I've made. I've not judged her, but made it clear I see her choices with scorn and explained myself. I've allowed myself to heal by giving myself permission to love these damaged goods like no other man really could.

Also, I'm 1/??? Men to ever make her cum on the bottom. So that gives me some sense of personal esteem and value. Her shitty choices had nothing to do with me. Her better choices? That's 90% me. Effectively, I rescued a hoe successfully and I guess I'd do it again.
>>
>>472819018
This.
>>
>>472818096
why doesn't he start shooting? because that is what he is calling for destroying the tiny bit of credibillity left the last guardrail
>>
>>472818096
Democrats are masters of projection. They adhere to Alinsky's Rules for Radicals; accuse your opponent of what you yourself are doing.
>>
>>472818096
>Republicans broke the rules when they ruled against us in court
>Republicans broke the rules when they didn’t put our nominee on the Supreme Court
If you actually listen to what Dems say you quickly realize their one and only rule is “we get everything we want.” Otherwise democracy has heckin failed
>>
>>472818096

Lol Democrats started the filibuster and it backfired.

Democrats started the nuclear option and it backfired.

Democrats started playing dirty with Supreme Court nominees with what they put Clarence Thomas though.

They're the Wile E Coyete if political parties.
>>
>>472819498
No rules democrats wouldnt have broken if roles were reversed
>>
>>472818096
When "narrative" replaced "reality" all possibility of meaningful conversation went out the window with these faggots.
If it sounds rhetorically convincing, then it's the truth, for them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.