[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Pepe.jpg (54 KB, 998x875)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
What are some ways you can cause normies to become racially/jew aware?
I was thinking of doing more volunteer work and start dropping subtle redpills. The work I do is mostly with other Christians and if they knew what the kikes said about Jesus they'd form a new SS.
>>
>>472819440
dress up as a rabbi, get a megaphone and start reading verses from the talmud in the street
>>
>>472819440
You can't its like a self discovery thing. Trust me I tried and they pull the fucking ''wELL thEy CAnT alL bE bAD JUSt a FEw''
>>
>>472819504
I could try that but I look like a stereotypical nazi so they might see through it as a false flag. Maybe I could just print a list of actual Talmud quotes about Christianity and the gentiles and hang them up on various church corkboards or leave them in weighted bags in Church parking lots. I'd love to see an evangelicals face as that happened.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.