[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7999.jpg (490 KB, 828x727)
490 KB
490 KB JPG
Well /pol/ now that his “ancient evil” boogeyman narrative is finished, who’s the next boogeyman?

>it’s da masons!!!
>no actually it’s da Illuminati!!
>no actually it’s da NWO!!
>no actually it’s bill gates!!!
>no actually it’s George soros!!!
>no actually it was klaus schwab!!!
>wait… it was the BNWO the whole time!!

But seriously, who is the next figurehead for chuds to cry about? I want to get ahead of the narrative while I can so I can profit off it
>>
board spam
everyone below this line is a stupid faggot
>>472820877
You’re a Jew.
>>472820958
As are you.
>>
>>472820877
I hope they hang you
>>
>>472820877
>YOU WILL EAT ZE DICK (MEIN)
>>
Anonymous does not accept money for public services.
You really don't belong here.
>>
>>472821110
>noooo stop bullying us
>>472821158
Strange ESL, CCP shill or RussNigger? Potentially a jeet, but the context doesn’t make sense.
>>
>>472820877
It's all of them and a whole host more - there are a myriad of them - it never was just "one" at a time OP. At least you don't pretend to be smart
>>
>>472821298
do you want to tell us who else there is instead of a vague nothing answer? Come on lil bro tell us about it we want to know all the boogeymen you blame for your shortcomings
>>
>>472820877
Ray Kurzweil. You heard it here first, folks.
>>
>>472820877
did soros die?
>>
>>472821879
The synthesizer jew? Is he merging with AI?
>>
>>472820877
>Well /pol/ now that his “ancient evil” boogeyman narrative is finished
Organizations are not their head. I will not be satisfied until every single young leader and middleman bureaucrat of the WEF hasn't been canceled and forced to live in infamy for the rest of their lives.
>>
You vill svallow ze cum and be happy!
>>
>>472820877
It's the Native Americans.
>>
File: 1719899675924.jpg (64 KB, 618x597)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>now that they sacrificed their press secretary we can finally trust the elites again
>see, everything's fine
>you have no reason anymore to oppose the draft
>>
>>472820877
>thinking schwab is behind it all and not some offscreen gigakike
NGMI

On a side note, what do you guys think he did to gain their wrath
>>
>>472820877
no fuckin way! please be real please be real! Klaus getting me2ed
>>
>>472821120
hearthy kek
>>
>>472820877
I don't think he's an ancient evil or a sorcerer, I think he's just a rich asshole with a god complex and I figured this is how things would end up with him if he didn't croak first.
>>
>>472820877
You have to let the numbers decide. I reckon it’s the owner of the Atlanta falcons.
>>
It's the satanic cabal luciferian Baal Moloch child sacrifice cult. Everyone on /x/ already knows this it's time for /pol/ to wake up to it.
>>
>>472820877
the WEF has always been a distraction for the Bilderberg group. Normie assholes can just say, there's no conspiracy look they have their meetings in public and make everything in public. Yah well the Bilderberg group don't they are very much conspiring in private and should be rounded up and executed.
>>
File: 1641085862450.png (943 KB, 1064x999)
943 KB
943 KB PNG
>>472820877
FEAR rules man.

By summoning all the dark powers, I will infest the spirit of man so that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. What havok and rage... Turn brother against brother. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who not hear my words shall pay the price. I WILL teach man to use his machines. I WILL show him what distorted science can give birth to. I WILL teach him to fly like a fairy. And I will give the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for MY magic again. (evil laughter ensues). While YOUR powers die, MINE will flourish! Man will never inherit MY domain, for I am making man MINE! You will understand and come to desire MY magic. It IS inevitable! You shall see... By this dark determination I swear, by this eternal hatred the source of all my dark power, SO BE IT... now... AND FOREVER!
>>
Klaus Kwab
>>
you have to wait till the war is over till new propaganda arrives depending on what "they" need

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.