[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>472824031
thats a pic of me at 3 am getting ice from the fridge to stick up my ass because i just took a huge shit and am bleeding from my butthole
>>
I know it deeply hurts a lot of feelings.
>>
I do not, it is some pure heresy. Science fiction tier heresy. Once flipped an informant because he thought the devil "controls the waters", as insane mormons are taught to believe. They also teach you to shun your own family if they try to leave, classic cult tactics.
>>
>>472824239
Shut up
>>
>>472824069
How do you know I'm bleeding from my ass? Why else did you tell us this?
>>
>>472824272
Nope. I'm right and you know it. It makes people so mad that many literally make up stories on the spot to justify themselves.
>>
>>472824367
i think a lot of people who use toilet paper probably have the same problem. if you havent yet, you should switch to a bidet and just shove some ice up there after every bowel movement and take a bath afterwards
>>
>>472824412
Cry me a river
>>
isn't mormonism just some weirdo sex cult thought up by a con man?
idk why these people call themselves christians, maybe to avoid persecution or something
>>
File: Pedo Jesus.jpg (375 KB, 820x872)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
Jesus was a pedophile according to Mark 14:51 when he was caught alone with a boy wearing nothing but a thin linen cloth (lingerie) who then ran away butt naked as if something shameful was occurring.

Jesus (real name Rabbi Yeshuah) isn't real and Yahweh his "father" is a parasite volcano demon who uses people like batteries in the black cube. PLEASE stop worshiping this jew demon.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.