[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1705184002153.webm (2.69 MB, 720x1280)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB WEBM
You people do realize there is no real white genocide going on, right? Kikes have been around forever and they are barely 1% of the global population. There are 800 million whites across the world they aren't going to mysteriously disappear over night, not even in the next few centuries.
>>
>>472824386
Fuck off chinkposter
>>
>>472824386
White genocide isn’t us disappearing from the planet. It’s being overpopulated to destruction by yellowing brown nigger apes.
>>
>>472824386
call it how you want but social engineering is definitely going on
this is not what our grandfathers spilled their blood for and had in mind while throwing their lives for their land

what gives those shmucks the right to decide how the societies supposed to look like
>>
>>472824386
The government just admitted to importing
brownoids explicitly to try and dilute the white numbers and lead to a "replacement".
>>
>>472824386
Every nonwhite living in western countries will be killed or removed within the next 30 years or so.

The replacement genocide is so dangerous because it's going to get all those millions of people killed when white people had enough
>>
>>472824386
Good, I’m getting so tired of cuck fag whites, they can die and take their lgbt cuck fetish culture with them. Did snow niggers actual believed that they would have power forever?
>>
File: IMG_4740.jpg (75 KB, 768x1024)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>472824439
They piss me off, such weird fucks, kikes spics and chinks are some of the biggest cucks, I don’t care if they’re shills, the fact they’re willing to do this is disgusting, kill all cucks and trannies.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.