[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0048.jpg (773 KB, 1290x896)
773 KB
773 KB JPG
Why are so many zoomers failing to launch and leave their parents house and start their own lives and families?
>>
>>472825107
I said this 12 years ago and I will say it now. That guy should have been euthanized
>>
>>472825107
>OW OW OW OW
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: badboy6.webm (2.74 MB, 576x1024)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB WEBM
>>472825200
He should be given a GF instead
>>
How is that wall looking today?
>>
>>472825200
Who this?
>>
>>472825107
Is that JonTron?
>>
File: wagecuck.jpg (138 KB, 890x1066)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>472825343
>Who this?
Someone who's not this. But makes people who are very mad.
>>
>>472825107
All work that pays livable wage are gotten through nepotism and lying of some sort, male autists and similar sucks at mimicking the ways of average normie psychopaths
>>
Everything is atleast two or three times more expensive than when are parents were our age. $5 back then could buy 4 or 5 loaves of bread, $10 now buys 3. It is paycheck to paycheck unless we literally sleep all day after work until we wake up for the next shift, no going out to bars, no daytrips with friends, etc The only reason I pay for my own apartment at 25 is my father died and I got a bunch of money from the house I grew up in.
>>
>>472825107
Turns out that houses are expensive.
>>
Because older people have all the wealth, and if you're a young person without skills you'll be competing with the entire world they let in for bottom of the barrel wages. You have no future to look forward to. Past generations used to have decent women, and and men thought it was worth it to provide for their families. Families with decent women were available to most men, and most men have the urge to create a family so once you have a family you're forced to work to provide for them.

But now, there's nothing worth living for except your own comfort. Working a minimum wage job won't provide you with comfort, in fact, it'll just make living more of a hassle. And busting your ass for some whore isn't an attractive proposition.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.