[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pamela4.jpg (253 KB, 946x1404)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>never fucked a vagina
>hates women
>find rediculous excusses not to bang women like "tatoooos omg, discarded"
>doesn't care about politics, just wants christcuckery reestablished to repress sexuality(to protect yourself from fucking dudes?)
>hangs out with men all day on here
>in gay bottom relationship with a all powerful dom skydaddy that lives above him in the cloud and wants you to be a good boy so your allowed to be with him for all eternity
>in gay, polyamurous necrophilic relationship with a super gay looking hippie dude that lived 2000 years ago and was in love with everybody and forgives you all the time
>chronicaly masturbates
>obsessed with bbc
>claims there is no attractive women
>proud of wizard status
>mtgow
>clomplains there are women in vidya and at work
>calls women femjew
>hopes every women you see is a tranny
>calls places with hot women like Instagram gay cancer
>calls for men only gyms
>calls for pussy embargo
>uses no women as excuses not to leave your basement, doesn't ever get one
>blames society and women that they are single while saying you don't want "modern" wimen
>bitter, depressed, screenaddicted, fat, unhygienic

BAN ME FOR LIVE, JANNY, THANKS!!!!!!!
>>
>>472831068
Hot
>>
>>472831068
Having sex for pleasure is gay
You're gay
>>
>>472831068
Better than being Indian
>>
>>472831216

You're gay. You eat food for pleasure. Otherwise you eat shit.

Pleasure is from everything. As a species it is something that makes us human. Or you're an animal and robot. Pleasure. Don't see animals with it. Although many do. They play. But for the sake of that context. Sex isn't simply for having kids. You kiss somebody with that mouth I hope?

Nope, you're gay and you ate shit? It wasn't pleasurable. The taste of a nice meal. See. Pleasure touch feeling empathy joy. Stop quoting miserable faggots.
>>
>>472831068
Most of the basement dwellers “standards” for women are nothing more than a defense mechanism because they’re so unattractive. Imagine being a terminally online loser and think you’re marketable to women on any level. lol.
>>
>>472832149
No, I eat food to live and maintain my health.

Eating food merely for pleasure is called gluttony, also a sin and is also a degeneracy.

There is nothing wrong with enjoying a good meal, but it's different than eating simply for the pleasure of eating.

Similarly there's nothing wrong with enjoying sex with a beautiful sexy wife, but being a hedonistic sex freak sodomite is the essence of gayness.
>>
kill yourself you fucking faggot
>>
I have a super sweet trans girlfriend I'm in love with so yeah, I'm gay. Didn't read all that dumb shit though.
>>
MAKE WITCH BURNING GREAT AGAIN.
>>
File: 1719911861621630.jpg (76 KB, 960x928)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>472831068
Been there, done that.
After the first one they are all the same and it kind of gets repetitive.
I'm tired of pretending to care about someone only to get in her pants so nowadays I mostly just work, workout and garden with my father
>>
>>472832149
kek, a hedonistic slave. Your opinion has no value

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.