[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Honestly, I don't think the US is going to get into a full blown civil war.
But I do suspect that the US will descend into Mexicanization and warlord independence.
It's only a matter of time before the US federal government collapses. The corruption and debt problem is a ticking time bomb that will destroy the US federal government.
This will cause the state governments in the US to become extremely powerful because the president and congress are no longer relevant.
Governors will become petty kings and the National Guard will become the governor's private army.
This would lead to the Mexicanization of the United States.
Although there is no formal division of the country in Mexico, there is a large local armed insurgency, and the Mexican government is powerless to do anything about it.
>>
>>472831805
Very high. I think about this daily and see evidence almost as often.
>>
>>472831805
>warlordism in the United States
I played enough post-apocalyptic games to know that's possible.
>>
>>472831805
That would be the good ending tho.
>>
>>472831805
But the real question:
Is the fate of all North America to be overrun with drug cartels like Haiti.
My wife met a couple from Cuba who had escaped recently and they said that cannibalism was back on the menu in Haiti.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.