[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Pretty cool. This will eliminate the need for importing to the third world to drive their trucks.
>>
>>472833916
how will efficiency be when the automated trucks crash and create a jam?
>>
>>472833916
Will not work. Everyone who worked in a big warehouse knows that the rolls and gummy often break.
And the Nips want to put on pallets with tons of kilograms. It will not be sustainable. Just use railways. Stupid Nips.
>>
>>472834156
Why would the trucks crash? Black people aren't supposed to be shucking and jiving across the highway
>>
File: Japan Superpow-ack.jpg (286 KB, 863x684)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>472833916
>glorious nippon fails at reinventing trains
pottery
>>
File: hypercontainer.jpg (373 KB, 1344x896)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
>>472833916
Needs more hyper-iffic tubes and a futuristic name.
>>
>>472833916
you know our thirdies dont drive trucks here, hell, they dont even drive here because of the cost of fuel and license
>>
>>472833916
I don't get it, if you're putting the driverless trucks in their own lane and they're limited to just driving there then you've literally just reinvented trains but worse.
>>
>>472835255
Their population is decreasing. GDP is probably going to keep decreasing at a similar rate. It's not a bad thing unless you're a kike who's so mentally ill he wants to impoverish everyone with population pressure to make a few more shekels.
>>
>>472833916
No, we will import them for all other jobs.
>tfw every supermarket and even sento is staffed by some Pajeets or nigger
>>
>>472835979
It's inevitable. When you make a job social suicide, even the desperate won't take it. People will literally choose homelessness, neet, or suicide over those jobs.
>>
>>472836080
I jobbed as Konbeni worker when I went to college. It's not bad and paid the bills and I still had enough time to hang out and go partying.
The LDP is literally trying to kill the nation.
>>
>>472835819
>then you've literally just reinvented trains but worse.
It's not worse if you can use the existing infrastructure.
>>
>>472833916
finally getting away from the retarded elon solutions, I always said for full auto you got to design infrastructure around it
>>
>>472836313
nah this is different, its last mile delivery and urban supply
>>
>>472836407
>Last mile
It's between Osaka and Tokyo
>>
>>472836376

https://youtube.com/shorts/r3poZOaFD-A?si=PtFUK2redHKvQW2E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PRRnoDaWQg

Bullshit
>>
>>472833916
What are the chances of them hiring a bunch of Indians again instead of AI?
>>
>>472833916
Automated trucks will probably be shipping containers on wheels like in Logan
>>
>>472833916
This is retarded. If you're going to create separate logistics to cut out trucks (the point of which is that they use ubiquitous roads) you might as well just use trains.
>>
>>472836313
>if you can use the existing infrastructure
Which you can't, since those roads are already in use. You can't just cut repurpose normal roads for this without fucking up traffic, assuming the roads are as wide as they are to accommodate said traffic.
>>
>>472834221
>Will not work. Everyone who worked in a big warehouse knows that the rolls and gummy often break.
>And the Nips want to put on pallets with tons of kilograms. It will not be sustainable. Just use railways. Stupid Nips.

Yes. And making those tunnels would be a huge amount of work time and money. There are already JR rail lines all over. But almost no freight is shipped by rail. I saw a program on TV here in Japan last weekend about the longest train in Japan, which goes from Hokkaido to Kyushu, and it is something like 50 cars long. Only 50 cars! In America, that is nothing. We easily have trains that are like 5 or 6 km long. Hell, in Australia, they have trains that are like 10 or more km long, so long that they put locomotives at multiple places mid-train. Japan could easily use the rail system more. The only setback is the time required to get the containers on and off the rail cars. In the US, it makes more sense for container trains because the distances are much longer.
>>
>>472833916
Why not drones in tunnels instead?
>>
>>472833916
What if there were a lane separated by barrier for automated vehicles only?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.