[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (2).jpg (30 KB, 554x554)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>Legendary skater and tough guy Mike Vallely says that the new SCOTUS ruling on presidential immunity puts the democracy of the United States in grave danger, and he's ready to defend it.

>In an interview with Kickflippers Magazine, Mike says he has applied to join SEAL Team Six.

>"The selection course for SEAL is eight months, but it sounds as easy as doing an ollie while rolling"

>"The skatepark moulded me into a guy with determination and a never give up mindset that is required for SEAL. The ice hockey rink turned me into a formidable fighter with fists as hard as stone. I'm in my physical prime."

>We requested a comment from a contact number listed on the SEAL Team website but were told it is their policy not to comment on the status of specific recruits.
>>
>>472833951
HOLY SHIT MIKE V
been a fucking while
>>
>>472833951
lol i laughed this is kind of a funny thread. He's coming for you racists for sure.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22ll0
>>
>>472833951
>SEAL Team
I don't think they want him, they want young men that don't look raggedy.
>>
>>472834485
Dudes like 50 now... its a joke.
>>
Gonna be so sick when he tries to kickflip a landmine and loses his lower body.
>>
>>472833951
I never really “got” the mike vallely spammer
>>
>>472833951
>Trolling outside of /b/
>>
>>472833951
Who gives a fuck?!
>>
>>472833951
ok, in several months i will look to coronado local news for an obit that states "navy recruit dies in tragic drowning accident during training"
>>
Holy shit I'm going to join too
>>
>>472835313
I haven't seen him in years.
>>
You have to be like 25 max. The stuff they put you through means your body won't recover in time.
>>
>>472833951

He's too old.
>>
File: for israel forever.jpg (103 KB, 554x680)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>472833951
Good goy. He will fight for israel
>>
>>472833951
https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/pattern-of-brain-damage-is-pervasive-in-navy-seals-who-died-by-suicide/

Since he's already brain damaged I see no problem with him becoming an hero
>>
File: coming_months.jpg (124 KB, 826x1024)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>472833951
>"You know what would be totally gnarly? Dying for ZOG."
>>
>>472833951
Every faggot irl who said they were a navy seal. Lmao
>>
In 2005, I fucked Mike V on the train tracks behind a Ross Dress for Less. Man, his ass could grip. Real tight, not a hair on it, and a sphincter you could only dream of. I had fun at first. But he was so weirdly macho about it. He kept saying things like "thats right bitch, am I gonna make you nut?" and "fucking fag I bet you can't wait to bust in my fat hairy man ass hahaha faggot". I just ignored him and kept railing. He continued unironically calling me his bitch and a fag as he had several hands free prostate orgasms spilling seminal fluids onto the train tracks, getting more angry and dominant after each one. "Yea i bet you like dudes. You look like a pussy" he'd say "I cant even feel your limpdick bitch." I just kept clapping, wondering wtf is up with him. After about 20 minutes of railing Mike's boypussy, drenched in sweat and his cream, I finally got a nut off despite his constant berating and degrading comments. He immediately hopped off, laid flat on his back and bent his legs over his head so the cum dripped out of his asshole directly into his mouth. "The fuck you looking at? You like this gay boy?" He kept saying. After he got every last drop. He cackled like a rooster and punched me in the face as hard as he could. He nearly broke his hand, but I was fine. "Fucking fag" he said as he limped off into the sunset, shaking his wrist. That was the first and last time I fucked Mike V on the train tracks behind the Ross Dress for Less.
>>
>>472837972
>>472838040
so you don't know
i wont be the ones to tell you
>>
>>472833951
Sounds like he's got a vendetta.
>>
>>472833951
Why are you posting this? Are you Huberman or something.
>>
File: 1719766628174401.jpg (34 KB, 480x480)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Yaaaaaaaay, Vallelyposting is back!
>>
>>472833951
Get em mike

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.