[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719909453148855.png (298 KB, 782x402)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
I have no strong feelings about any of the following:
Pedophilia. Animal torture. Serial killers (if they're white). Indians. Africans. Leftist politicians (frequent hearty laughs at these freaks). Jews. Landlords (Hated by faggots worldwide). Communists. Freemasons. Pagans. Christians. Satanists. I just don't give a single fuck about any of these.
Thoughts?
>>
>>472835285
What's behind that flag?
>>
>>472835323
Nothing special. I'm not special, not Jewish, not a tranny.
>>
>>472835384
You sound like a sociopath which means you are spiritually jewish
>>
>>472835285
The world was brainwashed by low production media.

Boomers are malfunctioning NPCs left over from the 1950s.
>>
>>472836147
Psychological projection. You are probably a Sociopath with zero self awareness who just exposed yourself Rorschach style.
>>
>>472836147
Why are sociopaths a term that is not real btw Jewish? I Revere Jews. They are true Kebap destroyers.
>>
On the matter of individualism and collectivism.

What stops you from being harmed by others now?

The legal framework and its enforcement. Which boils down to the threat of physical violence from the state. Should you go against the state by for example not paying taxes, no matter the number of steps. The end result is in physical repercussions. The resistance to the state enforced physical repercussion is termination by the police or military. The state at this point in time will end your life if you do not pay taxes and resist the physical consequences brought on by the state. Therefore your participation in the collective is under the threat of death.

What is the difference between your rights and the rights of the cattle that we raise?
The recognition by the collective and your representation within the collective. When you are mistreated in such a way that your rights as decided by the collective are infringed, it is the collective that you are part of that will fight to protect you.

All biological life can be considered as in competition for resources. We exist as families, clans, tribes, ethnic groups, nations and empires as a function of that competition. The singular individual will be overcome by the collective. One family will be overcome by a tribe. A tribe will be overcome by a nation.

Therefore when you see every single human individual as equal it is no different to no longer recognising that you are part of a collective. Why should the members of an ethnic collective recognise your rights when you regard all humans as equal thereby refusing to be part of the collective?

You receive the treatment that you are willing to tolerate. With rights that you are willing to fight for. Under the representation of the collective that you belong to. Because the collective is willing to fight for these rights. If you are no longer being represented and are not part of a collective you become no different to cattle heading to slaughter.
>>
You are full of parasites.
They have taken over your senses.
Made you a passive predator.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.