[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 5a8.png (87 KB, 500x500)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
I can't take this heat much longer bros.
>>
>>472836329
You're retarded
>>
>>472836471
i know you are a pajeet with a vpn
>>
>>472836904
I know you are a pajeet with a vpn
>>
>>472836329
lol, taxing you won't make the sun not hot dumb nigger
>>
>>472836329
A carbon tax in the US wouldn’t do anything. You would have to impose one on China to significantly reduce carbon output. And once that destroys their industrial sector, impose it on the country the industry moves to. Might have to do that around three times for it to work. The industry would immediately move to India, Vietnam, and Mexico even if you could pull it off in China. Which is fantasy territory. Their entire economy is based on exporting cheap labor. So this would turn them into Venezuela overnight. Earth’s average temperatures vary wildly throughout time. Carbon output is definitely contributing to it, but the question is if our output was zero, would that stop or reverse it? The most likely answer to that question is no. Frankly, the worst outcome for the human species is if we accidentally created a new ice age. It would kill off billions if we did.
>>
>>472836329
gotta make those jungle areas of the planet uninhabitable first bro
>>
File: Carbon 1.jpg (124 KB, 1080x1096)
124 KB
124 KB JPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.