[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 17941551900163.webm (3.22 MB, 576x1024)
3.22 MB
3.22 MB WEBM
So if white people disappeared then niggers will go extinct too cause no more gibs for them? Jews also can’t play victim card with other races. It’s like kill two birds with one stone.
>>
>>472840700
Ok snake
>>
>>472840700
They only exist today because of the Arab slave trade then later aid. I think they will continue to exist because the Arabs and Jews will enslave them again.
>>
japs look like pale indians
>>
>>472840777
the chinese would do it first
they would be doing it right now if they knew it wouldn't bring american intervention
>>
>>472840700
they won't go extinct. they'll return to the fields, except this time southern culture mores will not restrain the worst human impulses of slave masters, and instead of fields it'll be lithium and rare earth mines. at least for a few centuries, until robotics are presumably sophisticated enough to do this more efficiently at lower cost. who knows what possible use they may have at that point. i just know they won't go extinct.
>>
>>472840933
I love these occasional pale Indian chicks
>>
>>472840700
Or we can just get rid of niggers and jews
>>
>>472840933
>but smell good, cleanly and don’t shit on streets

Sign me up
>>
>>472840700
>White people go extinct

Niggers numbers decline. Nigger worshio seize to eist
Jews power and worship comes to an end.

Win, win for humanity and the world

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.