[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GoogleOutsourcing.png (48 KB, 1382x386)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
Why is there no law against outsourcing?

This shit is objectively bad for everyone and makes worse results

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbvFKs2xMkg
>>
>>472845583
> Mass immigration of Indians to find jobs
> The jobs are being outsourced to India

Top-logic.webm
>>
>>472845583
The people doing the outsourcing pay the people who write the laws
>>
>>472845583
It's only white men being laid off so there's nothing wrong with the layoffs. The women who censor search and promote the narrative while they barely work are still doing day in the life of tik toks with the free food, stand up desks, and gym visits.
>>
Boomers/neoliberals/capitalists love outsourcing because it saves on labor costs.

You get called a communist and/or a nazi if you try to prevent outsourcing.
>>
>>472845583
Free market will fix it
>>
It makes those near the top richer, so it's all good. Enjoy capitalism, my friend.
>>
Cum to my country!
>>
>>472846783
>Chad just ignores whatever the tides are, unmoved
The joke writes itself
>>
>>472845583
I don't care if they outsource a bunch of useless bug jobs. This just shows they aren't making enough money to hire real employees.
>>
the market corrected itself fucking statist

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.