[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719921970030609.gif (3.26 MB, 640x640)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB GIF
As a white man, you can get the grades in school, get the degree, go through all the training/licensing, and have the best work ethic around. None of it matters because you're not gay, trans, black, a woman, or a jew.

What will happen is everyone who's not a white male can come into work late, do a crap job, break written and unwritten rules of the work place and still get the raise and promotion. If you're a white male, you have strigent standards put against you and are looked over with extream amounts of scrutiny.

There is no benefit to working hard anymore. This is not late stage capitalism as retards want to gaslight people about, it is faggot tier communism that has infiltrated the system. There is no fixing it because "democracy" voted for it.

It will be very difficult to fund all these black, brown, non Americans, etc. when theres no more white mans tax dollar to steal from.
>>
>>472847033
No shit
Stop working so hard, let minorities and women do the work since they're getting all the benefits
The only effort you should be putting in should be to things that directly benefit yourself and any friends or family you care about. And that effort should be directed towards things that can't be later appropriated by others.
>>
>>472847033
Then become gay or tranny, what's the problem? You are already a faggot.
>>
>>472847033
Some jobs exist that make you stronger and smarter than you would be otherwise. Those are the only jobs worth doing.
>>
>>472847033
Oh my god, shut the fuck up bitch. You’re just lazy. I am Indian, and all my bosses and senior managers are white people and I follow all their orders during the meetings. You’re just not good enough to be white like them. Just admit it.
>>
>>472848456
>come to America specifically to be used as cheap slave labor
>act surprised when you have white bosses
Go back to poopland, scab
>>
>>472849739
I don’t have a problem with white bosses or Jew bosses as long as they give me a salary raise every year
>>
>>472849840
Maybe someday you'll be able to buy that tesla if you slave real hard
>>
>>472847033
I used to think the job market was heavily skewed in favor of muh minorities, but I know an immigrant woman who has been jobless for years after graduating despite applying for jobs.
>>
whites did this to everyone else for 500 years

why are you complaining. you should be happy minorities finally learned from you
>>
>>472848456
>I follow all their orders during the meetings.
That is doing the bare minimum. I bet you don't even do your job correctly and nobody tells you. They just have a-white guy fix it.
>>
>>472848456
Off yourself poo. You're new then. I've been at multiple fortune 500s where it is nigger and fag month every month. Brown promoted every where. Horrible women in all sorts of manager positions. Literally grab a gun and blow your ugly brown face away you lying nigger.
>>
>>472850190
Yes let's be happy jews control all the money and want to take away culture and replace it with niggers. Kill yourself anon
>>
>>472850454
Do unto others what you would be done unto you

whites have shown this is the behavior they want and deserve
>>
>>472850190
Because whites did it competently.
You got working infrastructure and medicine
We get the exact opposite
Browns don't learn, they leech resources and then create cargo cults when the gibs run out
>>
>>472849840
You’re a loser and a coward. When the draft starts I know what all you will do lmao
>>
>>472853887
Of course we will run away. I am only here to farm money.
>>
>>472847033
Honest white men are used as slaves
>>
>>472848456
You're a parasite
>>
File: ww3.jpg (15 KB, 230x247)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
jesus christ my country is following the footsteps of jewmerica.

>Graduate from top university
>Good grades, graduate with honors
>Decent internship projects
>Obtain license to practice engineering
>Even score high in licensure exam

Sorry anon we've decided to move on with your application because you are not a woman/gay enough.

I've actually made a separate resume but named it with a female name. Lo and behold recruiters were dying to interview me. It's not like I can just go to the interview and tell the HR roasties that I identify as a woman. Dear god just let the nukes fly already.
>>
>>472847033
>It will be very difficult to fund all these black, brown, non Americans, etc. when theres no more white mans tax dollar to steal from.
Good. Accelerate.
>>
>>472847033
>This is not late stage capitalism as retards want to gaslight people about, it is faggot tier communism that has infiltrated the system.
lol, someone is a good goy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.