[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>SCOTUS kills Roe v Wade
>kills Chevron doctrine
>asserts presidents have immunity from criminal prosecution

This retard reversed 100 years of jurisprudence. The right wing freaks he appointed want 1800s era white patriarchy and unregulated Gilded Age capitalism
>>
>>472847805
yes, and?
>>
File: 171907433259744664.jpg (68 KB, 664x498)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>472847805
TRUMP IS EMPEROR OF USA. HAIL TRUMP
>>
>>472847877
Enjoy dying 20 years early because corporations dumped chemicals into your water
>>
>>472847930
Like they literally already do?
>>
>>472847930
They already do
>>
>>472847805
You realize that the administrative state was in full swing well before any of these decisions were made right?
To prove you're not just posting a slide thread, can you briefly explain what Chevron deference was and why you believe it was wrong to get rid of it?
>>
>>472847930
>dying 20 years early
i would love that, so it's probably not gonna happen
>>
>>472847930
Lol yeah that's still illegal. They've been doing this anyway, just bribing lobbyists and "experts" that then assert this isn't happening. Maybe something will actually be done about it now. Lick the boot harder, faggot.
>>
>>472847930
You mean what already happened in East Palestine?
I have no control over Trump and I hope his zionist ass dies, but let's not pretend like the system isn't already as hostile 5o Whites as it can get away with. This doesn't change our situation at all
>>
>>472847805
OP, it's called the Gilded Age for a reason. YWNBAW
>>
>>472847805
>The right wing freaks he appointed
oh sure, right. totally.
>>
>>472847805
>>SCOTUS kills Roe v Wade
Abortion is either murder - a state sovereign matter, or medical a state sovereign matter. Nothing in the Constitution gives that power to the central government
>>kills Chevron doctrine
Laws are made by the congress and adjudicated by the courts.
Unelected bureaucrats cannot make law and adjudicate it themselves.
>>asserts presidents have immunity from criminal prosecution
Because government is too important for niggers and faggots like OP to pervert like they did with Trump.
>>
>>472847805
I was expecting /pol/ to be talking about all the new rulings but it's just the usual spam threads, it's weird.
>>
>>472847805
Trump is a cunt and a nigger
>>
>>472847805
Good. I hate humanity and want everyone to suffer. Accelerate the collapse.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.