[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1704214608619294.png (110 KB, 400x400)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
I just got a promotion to $35.50 an hour and still can't afford a house.

This isn't right
>>
>>472849429
Just move dumbass. If /pol/ cries about it and says “fuck off we’re full”, then just laugh at them and go anyway.
>>
You're supposed to run on the hamster wheel your whole life for Jews, stupid.
>>
Go buy a small plot of land for cheap somewhere and build on that a little bit every year
>>
>>472849502
>>472849978
This is such worthless fucking "advice". You faggots still live with mommy
>>
>>472849429
Yes you can with a Fannie Mae home ready mortgage. You make 67,000 a year which is below the median for most areas. You can buy a home with 3% down, credit score 620, and proof of income being 60% higher than your debts. They will even give you a renovation loan. Call your big local bank and ask for Fannie Mae homeready mortgages
>>
>>472851178
My home is paid for, now that I know you're just a whining faggot I hope you never own a home
>>
>>472851709
You don't shit nigger
>>
>>472849429
You're never going to get rich as a wagie working for someone else. Especially jews
>>
Where do you live that you can't buy a house? You don't live in one of those high cost of living states, right? I would be embarrassed if I couldn't afford a house at your pay. How does it make you feel to know stupid hicks like me bought their houses with cash? Especially since I paid it off before ever breaking $20 an hour and never getting a loan. I would hate to live in a state I couldn't afford to live in. Since my house and vehicles are paid off I don't even need a high paying job. I was able to start my own business carefree since I don't live with the threat of being homeless. My taxes for my house are only $300 a year. Yeah, I give thanks to the Lord every day that I was born in a low cost of living state.
>>
>>472851884
keep flushing your money down the rent toilet and making crybaby threads about it, fren
>>
>>472849978
Very good advice, but fools won’t give a fuck...they will suffer for nothing.

like this idiot...
>>472851178
>>
>>472851709
Stop paying property taxes and see who really owns it. I dare you.
>>
>>472849429
You some City fag or something?
I live out in the country make $28 an hr and bought a 2 bedroom house on the lake
>>
>>472853678
Quit larping faggot, unless you did it 10+ years ago
>>
>>472849429
Just hang in there bro, there will be a 2008 scenario soon, in about 2 weeks. Then 2 more years after when house prices bottom and you can finally buy a crack shack that boomers rented to Section 8 niggers. It's a fixer upper, but you don't mind spending every waking second of your free time and money fixing so you can sell during the housing bubble of 2040.
>>
File: demoralization 2.jpg (49 KB, 420x424)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>472849429
he world outside is hell.

Rent in my area starts at $1600 a month for a 1 bedroom apartment. My aunt lives in one with 4 other people and they have a mattress in the "living room." I just spent $200 for the equivalent of two and a half weeks of groceries. My morning breakfast sandwich and coffee cost me $20. I have to pay $300 tomorrow for my phone bill + car insurance.

Everyone I see outside is some type of mixed race mutt. Today at target I saw a 6'5 mixed brown goblin ginger (with light eyes and an afro) walking around. Every other kid is mixed race mystery meat. All the women under 40 (and some over) dress like whores, even the kids. I saw a 7 year old wearing crop tops and a yoga pants.

Can someone tell me why I should show up to an interview for a second job on Monday?
>>
Sounds uncomfortable wagie
y should i do that again?
>>
>>472853777
try 6 years ago you stupid nigger
>>
>>472854981
Oh ok so in a completely different economic landscape. You wouldn't be able to afford that house today
>>
>>472855360
Irrelevant because i still know people in their 20s who are buying nice houses by me.
>>
>>472855971
>I-irrelevant!

Lmao kill yourself
>>
>>472855971
What are prices of those houses, what is their mortgage payment, and what is their total income?
>>
>>472852939
You're right, no one really owns anything outright, but my property taxes are only $535 a year, I live in an unincorporated area outside of town
>>
>buying a house
This isn't the 1950s, John. Find some other zeitgeist to mindlessly follow.
>>
>>472855360
Fuck off. Homeless people trying to tell homeowners how the economy works. Lol. If you were so educated on how the economy works then the housing issue never should have been a problem for you. I paid cash, that I had saved since I know how to and you don't, for my house 4 years ago BECAUSE I could see what was about to happen. And I saved that money over the course of 8 years never making more than $18 an hour.

Either you were too stupid to see what was going to happen with the housing market, or you were too young to take advantage. Either way you have no idea how the economy works or how to manage your money.
>>
>>472849429
>$35.50 an hour
Stop complaining you're making more than double than the average person
>house
Just stack cash and wait for the next economic downturn.
>>
>>472849429
I get paid 900€ a month you fucking nigger
Stop bitching
>>
It seems like whenever someone is complaining about home prices they're really complaining about the area they're in. You can go live up in the mountains in a lot of states for pretty cheap. But it's a trade off. Living in the mountains means it might take you an hour or more to get to work or to stores, etc. Same as living in any remote area. You have to think about what you really want in life. If you want convenience and a busy social existence with a lot of friends and neighbors, you're going to pay the price, or you may never actually own a home. But if you're willing to make certain sacrifices and deal with inconveniences, you can own a home within your means. You can't have it all, but you can have what's most important to you, and what that is is entirely up to you to decide.
>>
File: 1704377720712300.png (279 KB, 438x553)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
>>472858615
Shut the fuck up, glownigger retard
>>
File: BURDENMAXXERS.png (604 KB, 750x771)
604 KB
604 KB PNG
EVERYBODY START BURDENMAXXING IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Start stealing and become a burden on society. First thing you should do is quit your worthless wagie job. Don't bother applying for benefits, welfare or any other government assistance unless you really can't help yourself. I personally prefer to also GHOSTMAXX, no properties in my name, no hand outs, no benefits, no taxes, just living in the shadows of society and outside of the system as much as I can, but I digress. Simply take everything you need from big corporations, resell it and enjoy life. Hit their jew warehouses and megastores and become an honest reseller. Make sure to post about it and encourage more people to become burdens like you. Once enough people do this, their system collapses. Also always remember how over half the population got vaxxed and sided with the government? make them pay and enjoy it too. This is how you get back at the jews, the governments, the corporations, the normie cattle and everybody else who wronged you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTV2S2OtrfM

There is nothing more that jews and their wagie cattle fear than you anon getting ahead in life, never forget that.
>>
>>472858986
Sorry. Not a glownigger. Mods: time this nigga out foe a month
>>
>>472858529
These LARPs are getting so fucking absurd
>>
>>472859144
You and your glownigger coworkers are going to be gruesomely tortured to death
>>
>be amerifat
>go 30 years into mortgage denbts to buy a 80 year old house made from shit and sticks for 500k that will get blown away by some wind just to see niggers on a daily basis
>>
File: 1715400926560242.png (185 KB, 549x659)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>>472859144
Dumbass nigger
>>
>>472859279
Nigga shut the fuck up you don't even know me.
>>
>>472859403
>mad
It's all you can be. Sad.
>>
>>472849429

For me, it's the 996. The best work schedule. Sometimes I even offer to work extra hours and my supervisor is so friendly and more than willing to oblige to find things to do for me.

One time I was about to leave and he told me to stay for three more hours. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly supervisor laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the supervisor greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS makes me work three more hours. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my workplace, I work without lunchbreak 3 times a week, 1-2 times I stay after 9PM even on the weekend, and maybe once sleep over night at my workplace when CEO is in rush for yearly bonus but has nothing to present to the board of directors and needs something to boost the profits which is affordable, fast, and can help to match shareholders expectations.

Sometimes I get an "Employee of the Month" badge, it's so inspiring! What a great job.
>>
Just buy a house in Spagnanabajhut, Nepal, and get a second job. Two jobs at ~$30 hourly and you can live like a king there. Just get away from the city and out into a fly over country, it's really that easy
>>
>>472858615
>>472859144
>>472859492
>>472859520
FAKEROOM
GLOWCOON
NIGGERTROON
>>
>>472860538
Sorry. None of that. Mods: cook this nigga for at least six months for lying on top of disparaging a generational poster, inaugural 4chan Hall of Fame inductee, and recipient of the 4chan Lifetime Achievement award. Thanks.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.