[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 7477-02.jpg (88 KB, 700x451)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
I have an autistic son, when he was 2 he started to show. he is noq 4 1/2 and randomly started talking. I have him in ABA therapy, and it has worked wonders. but there is a problem. I have vented to him about the jews and other globohomo things non stop with the understanding the was a tard. turns out hes not autistic, he has hard core ADHD that his brain has refused to slow down to process shit like a normal person, and took his brain longer to keep up. He now talks in full sentences and it just started a few weeks ago. He wont stop talking about globohomo and jews. like he will talk to me and my wife and other kids then randomly say "per capita" and "the jews are in power". this is not a joke or a meme. did i ruin my non aspy ADHD kid into a full blown chud? keep in mind he does and do everything a normal child of his age can do i.e get dress, brush own teeth, get own food, read books, and now shitpost IRL.
>>
>>472851821
Kids brains are sponges, you don’t bring them into your inner world unless you are ready alongside them. Common knowledge across them all.
>>
File: 216.png (186 KB, 716x599)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>472852073
so are you saying its over?
>>
>>472852303
It’s not. Tell him that he needs to hide things from now on teach him about what a private life is. Before he’s known as a chud and there’s disciplinary consequences, you brought him into hostile territory, public schools. He could lose dates, get suspended. There’s nobody to blame except for yourself if that happens.
>>
>>472852590
we homeschool so I dont think thats going to be an issue, the rural school in our area is like 35 mins away. I have hope that he will turn out fine, just kind of surprising.
>>
>>472851821
You shouldn't have been a failure of a man and father. You shouldn't have let them inject poison into your kid.
You have no one to blame but yourself for being so pathetic and weak
>>
>>472852772
Well regardless it’s an important social skill because he needs to leave the nest and should he find himself in a large city out of necessity well he’s getting shot at this point. Nobody to blame right now.

Super important

You’ve taught him from a very young age, he’s obsessed clearly, with bell curve IQ or greater he could be super hud and /pol/, perhaps all of the far right will listen to him one day. Therefore his excitement must be contained. You’ve created a monster.
>>
>>472851821
>he is noq 4 1/2 and randomly started talking.
It's cute until they become teenagers and the hormones surge and the walls have holes where they punch through.
>>
>>472852946
It gave him an autistic obsession with anything /pol/ wants him to think. He’s going to be superchud and with knowing from a young age he will erupt and make waves the larger he gets. He’ll run his own psy-ops before he hits quarter life.
>>
>>472851821
You made the next Hitler congrats anon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.