[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719335642070954.png (244 KB, 639x783)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
Remember all these pro-Israel "ONE STRUGGLE MY FELLOW RIGHT WINGERS" type of spammy posts? They were literal unironic bots by an onlyfans-promoting jew who also ran a human shillfarm from telegram.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/jun/29/daniel-linden-shirion-collective-pro-israel-palestine-hate

>The Shirion Collective is an online operation that since late 2023 has appeared on platforms including X, Telegram and GoFundMe to coordinate the spread of pro-Israel and anti-Palestinian propaganda, and the harassment of pro-Palestinian protesters in the west.

>Across its two X bios, Shirion describes itself as a “surveillance collective” and a “surveillance network” that searches for “digital fingerprints” to “aggressively track what the MSM [mainstream media] won’t” and “aggressively track and expose antisemitism”.

>On Telegram, Shirion hosts a private channel with 885 members at the time of reporting. The channel is further divided into rooms for discussion of events in specific territories (like Canada and Latin America), or for coordination of online activity including mass reporting of X accounts.
>>
File: 1719346151230523.webm (1.15 MB, 962x796)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB WEBM
>>
>>472852799
Aids ridden jews
>>
>>472852838
Fuckin kike
>>
wtf I support third world rapists now
>>
>>472852799
>the gaurdian used public records and open source to identify daniel linden
wow the cunt press did something useful for once.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.