[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Don Gorsk.jpg (24 KB, 465x279)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
how did this motherfucker eat 2 big macs a day, for 50 years, he's eaten over 34000 big macs while morgan spurlock is dead at 52 for "cancer" I'm calling bullshit. everything is fake and gay, I'm going out hunting for mescaline.

that's a 3000 dollar average annual budget for big macs btw.
>>
Feel sad about Morgan
>>
McDonald's is real, wholesome food. I eat there at least ten times a week and I'm fit as a fiddle. Karma caught up to the antiamerican smear merchant's propaganda campaign. Good riddance.
>>
>>472857179
It makes sense that a food product full of preservatives is good at preserving its hosts.
>>
>>472857179
Morgan Spurlock was an alcoholic, this guy probably lives an otherwise clean life
>>
>>472857556
I think he just buys them, keeps the receipt for Guinness book of record, throws big Mac in the garbage. I wonder if his trash can is guarded. no way he's eaten that many.
>>
one took an experimental injection, the other didn't
>>
>>472857618
Don is 70 yo, I get a fucked up tummy and indigestion from mcds and im only 40. if I ate mcds I'm going going to shit my brains out
>>
>>472857889
99% of non Hispanic White Americans over 65 are double vaxxed lol
>>472857618
This it is genetics plus alcoholism
>>
>>472857958
He eats 2 big macs a day (roughly 1100 cals), you eat 4500 calories in one sitting.
>>
>>472858013
What is his choice of 20oz(1.25 pints) beverage?
>>
>>472858013
last time I was there I ate only 2 burgers from there, still hurt my tummy. you're a retard
>>
>>472857179
Spurlock was a faking faggot
A: He had Alcohol calories from being an alcoholic
B: Never made notes of actually *what* he ate from Mcdonald's

A single Cheeseburger + Fries isn't actually that calorific, and at least has a variable small range of nutrition. If you add a supersize full sugar coke, mcflurry, extra nuggets etc etc on top of it, then it starts to pile on
>>
>>472857179
Adaptability. If he ate healthy food, he'd shit himself. Not because it's healthy, because it's something his body has never had.
>>
>>472858179
this makes the most sense, if he really was eating all those big macs
>>
>>472857179
>how did this motherfucker eat 2 big macs a day, for 50 years
With his mouth. What kind of dumb fucking question is that? They are just burgers, it is way less toxic PUFA than most normies eat.
>morgan spurlock is dead at 52 for "cancer"
Because he was a massive alcoholic his entire adult life, retard.
>>
>>472857179
Pretty sure Super Size Me was basically fake as fuck and the dude in question was a massive alcoholic and was drinking heavily during production.
>>
>>472857179
Bro this is actually insane because I was in the car an hour ago thinking about this guy.

Are you beaming thoughts into my head or something?
>>
>>472858368
admittedly I just learned about the alcoholism, so that makes sense. but how is Don Gorsk still pumping that world record up? you really think he is eating them?
>>
>>472858499
yes.
>>
>>472857179
I would say that's a small amount of yearly Big Macs for the average American?
>>
>>472857713
He literally sits in the restaurant and eats them before leaving. The real problem is sugar. People get fat from McDonald's because they order a large coke to go with their meal.
>>
>>472858531
>but how is Don Gorsk still pumping that world record up?
I just told you, you dumb fucking nigger.
>>
>>472858758
hehe crunchy leaf when I step on it
>>
>>472858639
>The real problem is sugar
No, it isn't. And he always has a coke with his burgers. He doesn't get fries, which are the actual problem because they are cooked in (((vegetable oil))).
>>
>>472858639
Sodium doesn't help much either to be fair, but definitely sugar doesn't help
>>
>>472857398
>Feel sad about Morgan
Me too.... because he was #MeToo'd and pretty much blacklisted from film industry after 2017.
>>
>>472857179
So much for the nutritional pyramid. You can eat slop for your entire life and live like a normal guy
>>
>>472857179
>For this reason I say to you, [q]do not be worried about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, as to what you will put on. Is life not more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the sky, that they do not sow, nor reap, nor gather crops into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more important than they? And which of you by worrying can add a single day to his life’s span?
>>
>>472858901
>Sodium doesn't help much either to be fair
Sodium is fine you dumb nigger. How do you 85 IQ dumbfucks manage to survive, believing every absurd lie the kikes tell you. How many fucking boosters did you take?
>>
>>472857179
Gorske claims to skip breakfast, and the only other food he eats is a small evening snack such as ice cream, a fruit bar, or potato chips. Gorske also does not order any side dishes with his Big Macs and takes half dozen mile walks daily.
>>
>>472859518
Sodium makes you retain water, retarded 500 pound leaf nigger. Pair that with sugar and you'll get fat in no time.
>>
>>472859339
meds
>>472859196
if you truly love something, it could be your own person well of "immortality"... happiness truly brings youth
>>
File: hochi.jpg (50 KB, 680x572)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>472857179
Because the seed oils / ultraprocessed food memes are bullshit and your health is mostly a function of not eating a surplus of calories so you don't acquire diseases associated with obesity plus not having genetic predispositions to certain diseases.
You also need to get micronutrients in like vitamin C bit it's ridiculously easy to prevent scurvy, like one packet of McDonald's ketchup would work for that.
>>
>>472858121
ooweee it hoits my iddy biddy tummy

fag
>>
>>472858834
>No, it isn't
Yes, it is.
>>
>>472857179
Why aren’t any of you shitting on his appearance? Can you imagine being so devoted to fast food and such a boomer you wear a Big Mac tie? This guy looks like a freak from the 1970s. He’s probably never gotten any pussy his entire life and makes up for it with McDonalds. Is there anything more pathetic?
>>
>>472860983
>McHambussys tight as fuck
>>
>>472859640
>water makes you fat
You are a failed abortion.
>>472859810
>Because the seed oils / ultraprocessed food memes are bullshit
No they aren't. He doesn't eat fries, that's the fucking seed oil source, retard.
>>472860557
No, it isn't. Biochemistry > judaism.
>>
>>472858121
MOMMY MY TUMMY BOOBOO

THIS NIGGA CAN'T EAT TWO BURGERS WITHOUT HIS ESTROGEN ATTACKING HIS OWN BODY
>>
>>472861085
>Gorske claims that after getting his first car, the first place he went to was the McDonald's on Military Road in his hometown of Fond du Lac on May 17, 1972.[4][5] He purchased and ate three Big Macs at lunchtime. He returned two more times to consume nine Big Macs the same day he discovered the burger. He further claims to have eaten 265 Big Macs the following month, an average of 8.5 Big Macs daily.
> He claims that since he ate his first Big Mac, there have only been eight days on which he did not eat a single Big Mac. One of these days was when his mother died, and he did not eat a Big Mac to respect her request. - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Gorske
This guy is the ultimate boomer. That would be like $3000+ a month in burgers today.
>>
HOLY SHIT SOME OF YOU POZZED FAGS STILL DON'T HAVE A BASIC GRASP OF NUTRITION?

SALT IS AN ELECTROLYTE
SUGAR IS A CARB
SEED OILS ARE POISON

AN EXCESS OF SALT CAN CAUSE PROBLEMS, BUT YOU NEED IT TO LIVE.
SUGAR IS CONVERTED INTO ENERGY. EXCESS SUGAR IS CONVERTED INTO BODY FAT.
SEED OILS ARE INDUSTRIAL WASTE PRODUCTS THAT SHOULD NEVER BE CONSUMED BUT A LITTLE BIT ISN'T GOING TO DO MUCH HARM.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.