[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Single handedly wrecks your country
>everything personal kid
>>
>>472858597
And yet you idiots kept voting him in over and over again
>>
>>472858642
I didn't vote for him, libtards and immigrants did.
>>
>>472858642
Like everyone voted for Biden, unironically kill yourself on livestream
>>
>>472858597
Based Trudeau burning it down.
Hilarious.
10/10 will vote for again.
>>
>single handedly
Nah. He’s a puppet. I fucking absolutely hate the pedophile though and yes he should be executed.
>>
>>472858732
He probably believes Trump's win was stolen.
>>
>>472858597
Women's rights doomed humanity.
>>
>>472858642
do we?
>>
>>472859455
yeah that's what i thought, faggot

run away scared the instant proof that you're wrong is posted
>>
>>472859322
democracy is the worst offender.
>>
>>472861449
Americans have no defense. Over half of their voters voted for Joe while less then a third of Canadian voters went with liberals/Justin.
>>
>>472858597
all the premiers are cons or ndp, so he's not getting any help, should have called it a day when wynne lost ontario
>>
>>472863055
I'm still amazed that it was in living memory that whites literally conquered the entire planet. The only countries that weren't colonized were Persia and China and they were beaten and submissive.

Then USA came in charge of global security and trade after ww2, spread its shitty democratic ideology across the planet thinking it was a form of soft power, the white race lost our empire and are now wageslave serfs in a ruined country being colonized by our former subjects. And it happened in a single generation.

Scientists will one day study what kind of insanity or stupidity it is that causes people to believe in Democracy instead of the system humanity had for the past 10,000 years of civilization, which turned wilderness into cities, which conquered the planet, which is paternal authoritarianism.
>>
>>472858597
Thanks for letting me rape white Canadian girls, Mr. trudeau. I always appreciate you
>>
File: list.jpg (1.41 MB, 1778x2000)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>472858642
>>472858719
no one voted for him pic very much rel.
>>
>>472865605
Nah there is a Liberal base and a hair enjoyers base who voted for him. Thanks Conservatives.
>nice hair though
>wait... he does have nice hair doesn't he
>>
>>472867323
no I am serious no one voted for this joker, he was put in by china, look it up he was about to lose his seat in his riding, then got a majority government across the country. There is a reason why the list of people knowingly participating in foreign interference hasn't come out - he's on it. That entire list for that matter is all Liberal/NDP candidates. If there was a single person from any other part on that list, it would have leaked by now.
>>
File: 053.jpg (11 KB, 340x296)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
guys, is trudeau a jeet?
>>
>>472858642
You have no idea how our political system works. Very difficult for 2-party brainlets to comprehend.
>>
>>472858597
Fidel Castro's literal bastard.
How could Canucks not see this coming?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.